Willing to discuss changes.....but lets discuss options

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame to go around on this team, starting with the coaches. The biggest dissapointments to me are Tyrod and Roman. I really thought Tyrod had a chance to be a franchise guy, but after two games I think that's highly doubtful. I also hate offensive scheme, with long developing run plays that lose 3-4 yards. The few times we ran a quick hitting run play we got some nice gains.

Here is an option. Lure Rob and Rex on a (wide) wooden board using the promise of a free gas station hot dog at the end of it. The trick is the wooden board is over Niagra Falls and the board would clearly snap from the 827 pounds of **** standing on top of it.

Problem solved.

So far this is the best idea.

Blame to go around on this team, starting with the coaches. The biggest dissapointments to me are Tyrod and Roman. I really thought Tyrod had a chance to be a franchise guy, but after two games I think that's highly doubtful. I also hate offensive scheme, with long developing run plays that lose 3-4 yards. The few times we ran a quick hitting run play we got some nice gains.

I hate the offensive philosophy, and don't think they have the right players to execute it either. Again, a clown show. When they couldn't get a play off before the 2 minute warning (again!), the lack of urgency, ugh. It's the coaching, and the scheme, and it's bad.

Rex isnt going to take this team to the playoffs this year....but if we are firing him then who?

To me one of the huge huge problems here is that Roman's running game is NOT WORKING.....

Yes...Tyrod was bad game 1.....and up and down in game 2.....but he is scoring points

As far as the defense? To me the huge problem here is we have to PROTECT our defense....if we have to do that...then Rex Ryan may as well not be our head coach

Then who? IDK let the Pegulas figure that out or are we getting paid to do their work? Literally, they do jack ****.

Yes, Fire Greg Blows-Men.

He sucked. Short-thrown balls. Also lobbed the football too much. He was concussed but wanted to act like a tough guy, which ruined his play.

Protect our defense and get better at zone.

I hate the offensive philosophy, and don't think they have the right players to execute it either. Again, a clown show. When they couldn't get a play off before the 2 minute warning (again!), the lack of urgency, ugh. It's the coaching, and the scheme, and it's bad.

Unbelievable. And that was something they were supposedly working on during the offseason. :wacko:

She is cute, but old. She sleeps a lot too. I think her and Rex have that in common.

Get the zone dog going. Heyo!

I'm so !@#$ing defeated I don't even know anymore man. I honestly can't even begin to guess what would make things any different than the past 16 years.

Trade picks for a head coach? Blank Check to Harbaugh. Pray the Ravens fire the other Harbaugh if they end up being terrible and want to try something different.

Pray some other coach gets fired for some stupid reason

Sorry TT ball washers, he is not getting the job done! He was barely pressured all night, and just could not get it done!

Yep. The o-line pass protected pretty well on the whole. Anyone who went back and watched the all 22 of Sunday's game will know they were not as bad as it first looked them either.

The problem, ladies and gentlemen, is the Quarterback.

1. Go out and grab the two biggest wideouts we can afford.... Help Tight-wad throw with a little more confidence.

2. Re-instate Karlos after he's served his suspension..

3. FIRE ROB RYAN!!!!.... A defense that performed as badly as ours did tonight IS NOT benefitting from the presence of an "Assisitant head Coach" (whatever the #%*^ that is)

Edited by #34fan

Yep. The o-line pass protected pretty well on the whole. Anyone who went back and watched the all 22 of Sunday's game will know they were not as bad as it first looked them either.

The problem, ladies and gentlemen, is the Quarterback.

But they are not run blocking worth a damn.....which is a big part of this offense

But they are not run blocking worth a damn.....which is a big part of this offense

The run blocking has been poor I'd agree and I don't like the constant running Shady out of the shotgun either. But the pass protection isn't causing Tyrod to fail, the play calling isn't causing Tyrod to fail. Tyrod is causing Tyrod to fail.

Apply a little empathy - if you're the Pegs, who do you start looking at? I'm sure the Chin & Popeye are on the list - but who else?

The Chin is not leaving TV. He hasn't coached in years. I wouldn't count on him to turn anything around as a coach. I can say I'm actually shocked the Bills look this poor. If Rex goes they need to get someone who can use the talent on hand because a total rebuild in personnel adds more years to the drought.

I'm doing what I have been doing for the past 17 years, waiting for college basketball to start. As for the Bills, nothing is going to salvage this year, but going forward try and get high character guys, stop getting guys who commit stupid penalties, stop getting brittle guys, stop getting guys from Clemson, get a coach with quiet dignity but fire in his eyes, hire coordinators who are in touch with today's game, and somehow find a QB who is worth a damn. I freely admit, I don't know how to accomplish all that, but then again, neither has the Bills' organization the past 17 years and they have made a ton more money than I have from football.

I'm doing what I have been doing for the past 17 years, waiting for college basketball to start. As for the Bills, nothing is going to salvage this year, but going forward try and get high character guys, stop getting guys who commit stupid penalties, stop getting brittle guys, stop getting guys from Clemson, get a coach with quiet dignity but fire in his eyes, hire coordinators who are in touch with today's game, and somehow find a QB who is worth a damn. I freely admit, I don't know how to accomplish all that, but then again, neither has the Bills' organization the past 17 years and they have made a ton more money than I have from football.

Good points

The run blocking has been poor I'd agree and I don't like the constant running Shady out of the shotgun either. But the pass protection isn't causing Tyrod to fail, the play calling isn't causing Tyrod to fail. Tyrod is causing Tyrod to fail.

I think it is more complicated then this....

Because we rely on a heavy run orientated offense then Tyrod's issues are magnified

What is being shown is he isnt a "put the game on his shoulders" qb

But....there are not a lot of those anyway?