Willing to discuss changes.....but lets discuss options

Rex isnt going to take this team to the playoffs this year....but if we are firing him then who?

To me one of the huge huge problems here is that Roman's running game is NOT WORKING.....

Yes...Tyrod was bad game 1.....and up and down in game 2.....but he is scoring points

As far as the defense? To me the huge problem here is we have to PROTECT our defense....if we have to do that...then Rex Ryan may as well not be our head coach

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex isnt going to take this team to the playoffs this year....but if we are firing him then who?

To me one of the huge huge problems here is that Roman's running game is NOT WORKING.....

Yes...Tyrod was bad game 1.....and up and down in game 2.....but he is scoring points

As far as the defense? To me the huge problem here is we have to PROTECT our defense....if we have to do that...then Rex Ryan may as well not be our head coach

TT led the offense to 17 points today during meaningful minutes. Not sure that's good enough.

Weren't you the guy that was taking down names last week?

People in my section cheered EJ coming in. What does that tell you

I don't know...you tell me.

I don't really hold TT any more responsible than EJ, Ryan, Watkins, Clay, Dareus, Whaley, etc. He is just another guy that can't or isn't doing his job well, and has let down the organization.

There are so many to choose from.