The best description of tt:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan of the Bills, I find it difficult to not like a player on the team I love. Tyrod is the starting QB, I will root for him when he is in there, hoping he does well. Personally, in my opinion, he should not be the starting QB.

Maybe he is just not that QB

No, unfortunately he is most definitely NOT that QB. Not by a long shot. Oh, he'll make amazing throws off wizardly scrambles, but he isn't a winner in this league based on his admittedly short 15 game tenure. But he isn't trending in the right direction. It seems DCs caught up to him. Too bad deep sideline go patterns aren't a high percentage play.

No, unfortunately he is most definitely NOT that QB. Not by a long shot. Oh, he'll make amazing throws off wizardly scrambles, but he isn't a winner in this league based on his admittedly short 15 game tenure. But he isn't trending in the right direction. It seems DCs caught up to him. Too bad deep sideline go patterns aren't a high percentage play.

I still say having a big banger RB that got 4 yards a carry consistantly would go a long way to fixing this....

No WIlliams to me is baffling

I still say having a big banger RB that got 4 yards a carry consistantly would go a long way to fixing this....

No WIlliams to me is baffling

He doesn't through 7 yard crosses so what's fixed by 2nd and 6? I'm struggling to see your point unless it's that we need to take the ball out of his hands if we want him to look good.

He looks more nervous and scared than last year. Pass protection was quite good but Tyrod kept checking down and, even worse, abandoning a clean pocket.

No pocket command and presence at all. When he's not rushing through his progressions and distrusting what he sees, he is running into pressure because he lacks the poise necessary for the position.

Tie Rod = Kordell Stewart. That is it. I have been saying this since last season.....

After a few games last year, I started a thread: "Who Does Tyrod Remind You Of." Kordell was a popular choice, and it's looking pretty damn accurate now. RG3 maybe? I went back a little further in time and suggested Jeff Blake: not as athletic as Tyrod, but a very mobile QB who threw a pretty rainbow long pass but never really seemed to learn how to read defenses. I'm afraid to say Losman isn't looking just like a gratuitous insult now -- another guy who threw a nice long ball but never progressed in other areas.