The best description of tt:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The dude just isn't comfortable in the pocket for whatever reason. He had good protection tonight and just got all jittery and just bailed. Cardale is a long shot, but he is more composed than Tyrod and EJ in the pocket. There's hope for him at least. Pocket presence is something you either have or don't IMO.

I still say having a big banger RB that got 4 yards a carry consistantly would go a long way to fixing this....

No WIlliams to me is baffling

Why do you think that will happen. The O line isn't run blocking well at all. McCoy gets the ball and half the time he's hit before he takes three steps. I don't know what the hell is going on up front.

Fools gold.

He can't read a defense to save his life, is afraid to make plays, especially in the middle of the field and is easier to defend as a result. And Roman knows it which is why it looks like Roman doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground; he is handcuffed by TT's limitations.

And so it goes. Onward and upward.

100% agree.

But why the pay raise this year and next year. Did Roman not have a chance to tell Whaley that Tyrod isn't very good? I mean how do you justify that pay raise.

Long stretches of putrescence punctuated by brief moments of brilliance. He's not an nfl QB.

Beating up on Tyrod is kinda pointless. Anyone with a mind knows he ain't the answer. He is just one of many guys on the roster that aren't good enough.

They need to get Cardale on the field at some point this season (but not too soon), and get his development on the fast track.

Bills give up a 100 yard rushing back, two 100 yard receivers and very close to a third, 28 first downs, and almost 500 total yards of offense - and you guys want to B word about Taylor?

Of course he's not a top tier QB, he never has been. He's also total bottom of the barrel. He's a middle of the road kind of guy, and he led the offense to enough points to win.

The problem was the defense allowed Fitzpatrick to absolutely shred them.

Bills give up a 100 yard rushing back, two 100 yard receivers and very close to a third, 28 first downs, and almost 500 total yards of offense - and you guys want to B word about Taylor?

Of course he's not a top tier QB, he never has been. He's also total bottom of the barrel. He's a middle of the road kind of guy, and he led the offense to enough points to win.

The problem was the defense allowed Fitzpatrick to absolutely shred them.

The problem with that statement is TT's only consistency is being bad. He misses way too many easy throws and open receivers which kills drives and bludgeons an already shaky defense by putting them right back on the field. He can make the flashy big play there is no debating that, someone else nailed it earlier....wasn't Kordell Stewart nicknamed "flash"?

You couldn't see the indecisiveness that cost missed opportunities. I could see the whole field and he missed a lot.

A math question:

If he threw a touchdown on every play would it have been enough points to bail out Rex's D? I believe what you're saying but does it really matter? At least there are a few exciting plays to watch before the other team gets the ball for 8 more minutes.

Fools gold.

He can't read a defense to save his life, is afraid to make plays, especially in the middle of the field and is easier to defend as a result. And Roman knows it which is why it looks like Roman doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground; he is handcuffed by TT's limitations.

And so it goes. Onward and upward.

^This^

I'll add that he can't sustain a drive and thus the defense is always on the field.

Not sure I followed the "logic" behind whatever it is you were saying. Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

Can I get a C. c

Can I get a R. R

Can I get a U. U

SADE!!

^This^

I'll add that he can't sustain a drive and thus the defense is always on the field.

The underthrow to Watkins looked like Fitz vs the Giants

Weird how smooth Fitz's play action was all night as Decker, Marshall, Enunwa, Other guy took turns beating Darby and Gilmore over the head.

Welp. It's all over. cards and Pats have the nails for the coffin