The best description of tt:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fools gold.

He can't read a defense to save his life, is afraid to make plays, especially in the middle of the field and is easier to defend as a result. And Roman knows it which is why it looks like Roman doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground; he is handcuffed by TT's limitations.

And so it goes. Onward and upward.

Fools gold.

He can't read a defense to save his life, is afraid to make plays, especially in the middle of the field and is easier to defend as a result. And Roman knows it which is why it looks like Roman doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground; he is handcuffed by TT's limitations.

Yes. All this.

Fools gold.

This

I was there. I call bull ****.

I dont care if you were there or not....I can see just fine from my TV in California.....

- No running game

- No ability to get short yardage (i.e. Where in the HELL is Jonathan WIlliams)

- Defense cant get off the field

- Defense cant stop 3rd down conversions

Tyrod is a part of the problem....but he is not THE problem

I dont care if you were there or not....I can see just fine from my TV in California.....

- No running game

You couldn't see the indecisiveness that cost missed opportunities. I could see the whole field and he missed a lot.

You couldn't see the indecisiveness that cost missed opportunities. I could see the whole field and he missed a lot.

I could see his brain freezing all the way in Boston, anytime he moved his eyes to adjust in the pocket (which on multiple occasions no adjustment was needed and he did so anyways) he lost his damn mind.

That one broken play he reset and hit Salas for the TD.

- No running game

He may not be THE problem, but he's a QB that needs everything else to be perfect to be effective. Sorry, but great QBs can take a team on his back when the situation calls for it. TT did that with his legs ONE time vs. the Titans last year, but you can't make a living as a running QB in this league. He has shown absolutely NO proclivity to lead a team back with great decisions and his arm. He has not progressed at all since teams forced him to beat them from the pocket last season. And he just isn't up for the task.

A couple pretty bombs aren't enough to sway me.

- No running game

Unfortunately right now he is the problem.

Many drives stalled because he didn't make a basic throw. Defensive coordinators have the book on him. There will not be a running game this year until he starts making nfl caliber throws.

He may not be THE problem, but he's a QB that needs everything else to be perfect to be effective. Sorry, but great QBs can take a team on his back when the situation calls for it. TT did that with his legs ONE time vs. the Titans last year, but you can't make a living as a running QB in this league. He has shown absolutely NO proclivity to lead a team back with great decisions and his arm. He has not progressed at all since teams forced him to beat them from the pocket last season. And he just isn't up for the task.

A couple pretty bombs aren't enough to sway me.

Maybe he is just not that QB