Bills vs Jets Second Half Game Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They scored 31 points. They are missing 3 defensive starters and left the corners on an island. That's a scheme thing. I think that the Bills are terribly coached.

We still don't put players in a position to succeed consistently.

Tyrod needs to be better, so it's PARTIALLY a talent issue but otherwise that was a circus (again)

They scored 31 points. They are missing 3 defensive starters and left the corners on an island. That's a scheme thing. I think that the Bills are terribly coached.

I concur. This team is out coached every game. Rex will lose this team if they go 0-6. He was a bad hire and it is showing. They need a coach who can utilize the talent they have.

If we lost Sammy and Goodwin that leaves:

Woods, salas, Powell, Tate, Dez and hazel? Lord.

WR depth was definitely a concern going into the season. Not re-signing even guys like Hogan was a poor roster move. In fact, Whaley has an unenviable track record of getting rid of guys before their replacement is in place. Fred Jackson, Hogan, Spikes, Bradham....

What a joke. How is anyone supposed to take something positive away from that dumpster fire of a game. We do NOT have a real starting QB, the playcalling is garbage on both offense and defense, our highly touted CBs play like they represent the lollipop guild and the ONLY reason the Jets didn't hang another 14 pts on us was that they shot themselves in the foot, oh and we are on our way to being the most penalized team in the league again.

One a good note after last week I would have never thought the Bills would score 31...

On a bad note, the NY Jets offense would score 37.

They really didn't though. One TD on a fumble recovery and one in garbage time when the defense was giving a 15-yard cushion.