If the Bills lose tonight...

YoloinOhio

What is your plan as a fan if the Bills lose?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. If the Bills lose tonight, will you...

• Say "peace out" on the 2016 season
    • Hang in there

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-2 = 12% chance to make the playoffs combined with the fact it is 2 conference losses plus the brutal schedule.

What will you do?

What makes (me, won't speak for anyone else) a "hapless Bills fan" is loyalty. I won't change teams in the AFC. I am still a Bills fan, and I will root for my team, even as some roiling brew of disgust, despair, and hopelessness fill my heart. I will, however, possibly stop watching real-time Bills games (which require considerable effort to view in the midwest without sunday ticket and without risk of trojans and viruses). I have not been to a live Bills game in years, due to limited vacation/travel time and no family left alive in the B'lo area.

hap·less
ˈhapləs/
adjective
adjective: hapless
(especially of a person) unfortunate.
"if you're one of the many hapless car buyers who've been shafted"

synonyms: unfortunate, unlucky, luckless, out of luck, ill-starred, ill-fated, jinxed, cursed, doomed;

informaldown on one's luck;
literarystar-crossed
"the hapless victims of Bills fandom"
Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

I won't do anything.

I've already planned my trip for the Los Angeles game, so I'm still going to watch and it's the NFL, anything is possible. I know people are at an all time low and think it can't happen to the Bills but the Chiefs went 0-5 to start the season last year then went on a tear after Charles went down.

I won't do anything.

I've already planned my trip for the Los Angeles game, so I'm still going to watch and it's the NFL, anything is possible. I know people are at an all time low and think it can't happen to the Bills but the Chiefs went 0-5 to start the season last year then went on a tear after Charles went down.

Great point. I had forgotten about that. I honestly do think we are going to be pretty good once Dareus and Shaq are back, the offense gets in synch, and if Glenn can play after this. All hinges on TT and Sammy.

Edited by YoloinOhio

they will be 0-2.

I won't do anything.

I'll be there too with my gf. Are you doing the LA BB tailgate?

they will be 0-2.

I'll be there too with my gf. Are you doing the LA BB tailgate?

Yea I am, I used to live in LA so I'm going with a group of around 8 to the tailgate and the game.

Great point. I had forgotten about that. I honestly do think we are going to be pretty good once Dareus and Shaq are back, the offense gets in synch, and if Glenn can play after this. All hinges on TT and Sammy.

That's obviously a huge long shot if that did happen but things change so much in a NFL season.

If they lose tonight pencil them in for 0-4. You don't come back from that.

I could talk myself into thinking Arizona coming to the East Coast with the Bills having an extra 3 days is a winnable game.... then beating the Brady-less Pats in week 4 is a possibility.... leading into the SF and LA games which should be winnable.