If you could pick just ONE player

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talley would be a great addition for the reasons mentioned.

He'd be the ass-whooper in the locker room making sure all the BS that plagues this team ends.

I was also thinking Hull as a solid anchor on the OL, and we could use that too right now.

Another idea is Will Wolford. Park him at left tackle and forget that important spot for the next decade or so. That would help.

But I can't believe no one mentioned Thurman. It's not the same RB league it used to be, but I consider Thurman one of the greatest all around offensive weapons of all time. He's my pick since I can't have Kelly.

Talley would be a great addition for the reasons mentioned.

He'd be the ass-whooper in the locker room making sure all the BS that plagues this team ends.

I was also thinking Hull as a solid anchor on the OL, and we could use that too right now.

Another idea is Will Wolford. Park him at left tackle and forget that important spot for the next decade or so. That would help.

But I can't believe no one mentioned Thurman. It's not the same RB league it used to be, but I consider Thurman one of the greatest all around offensive weapons of all time. He's my pick since I can't have Kelly.

If Thurman played yesterday the score would have prolly still been 13-7 so I'm sure that is why people are going LB, OL, WR & QB.

Cookie. Hands down.

+1. Forget this Shady breaking everything to the sidelines nonsense.

If Thurman played yesterday the score would have prolly still been 13-7 so I'm sure that is why people are going LB, OL, WR & QB.

I don't know how it would have affected the score, but Thurman was twice the back that Shady is so I'm pretty sure it would have helped.