Jennifer Nettles

Boatdrinks

I'm not a country music fan , but what an excellent rendition of our national anthem at Tennessee game. She should seriously do every super bowl. So much better than the histrionics of say a Beyoncé shattering our eardrums and making folks cringe.

definitely prefer a normal rendition, Don't want to see a ton of runs (singing) to show how great a singer you are, it's not about you.

I'm not a country music fan , but what an excellent rendition of our national anthem at Tennessee game. She should seriously do every super bowl. So much better than the histrionics of say a Beyoncé shattering our eardrums and making folks cringe.

I was thinking the same thing.

The singer at the Panthers vs Broncos game was awful - singing the anthem and "trying to make it her own". Hey lady, stick to the script!

I always like the C & W versions of the National Anthem.

Here is my good buddy, up and comer, JB Aaron doing the honors at Orchard Park. I believe he is back on the schedule this year, as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdkOTfGs3jo

Never heard of him. Last summer we found ourselves out late in Lewiston and he was playing. All C&W then breaks into Zeppelin and all kinds of music. I thought the guy was awesome. Up & comer for sure

Never heard of him. Last summer we found ourselves out late in Lewiston and he was playing. All C&W then breaks into Zeppelin and all kinds of music. I thought the guy was awesome. Up & comer for sure

are you from here? I'll he headed that way to see ft Niagara this afternoon. Never been. Is it worth it? Knew one or two who lived and grew up there and never bothered asking them

are you from here? I'll he headed that way to see ft Niagara this afternoon. Never been. Is it worth it? Knew one or two who lived and grew up there and never bothered asking them

No West Seneca. We were at Water Street Landing after a paddlewheel boat dinner cruise

He's from the Town of Niagara originally. Last year he won Northeast region of the 33rd Annual Nationwide Country Showdown and placed second in the national finals, which was held in the Ryman Auditorium. It was broadcast on CMT and was hosted by LeAnn Rimes.

Soon thereafter he was signed to a record deal by Cowboy Troy. Currently, splits his time between Nashville and WNY and has a new album coming out in the Fall.

Keep your eye on him, he's going places.