Bills Awarded H-Back Dan Vitale on Waivers; Released

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the type of player Eric Turner was alluding to in his Cover1 piece about baby Gronk and how Roman utilized the position in SF.

GO BILLS!!!

I didn't get a chance to see the Cover1 piece, but it was pretty obvious that Jerome Felton and Bruce Miller were vastly different players. Miller caught a lot (of passes (for a FB) during the Roman years in SF. Edited by JM57

This is the type of player Eric Turner was alluding to in his Cover1 piece about baby Gronk and how Roman utilized the position in SF.

GO BILLS!!!

Thanks K-9. Appreciate the enlightenment. Had no idea about Vitale. But of course i watched read Erik's piece . So this seems a nice move by the Bills pro scouting. again.

His highlights makes him look like an Alstot. Alstot is a big hero here. I used to serve him drinks at Fat Tuesday's in the 90's as he had the hots for another bartender I worked with before he married his wife. He was a Mich Light guy, amd funny this girl and I had registers next to each other so he would park have myself in front of my register for hours. He was actually a very nice guy, and would always bring in a couple of other Bucs. That is one scar for Gruden as he benched a hero for us, and put in Pittman as the main guy. He sucked.

I only saw a little of him at the Bucs preseason games so can't really comment. Thick guy though with excellent hands.