Let's Just Go Get Josh Gordon

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

No, I know very well that you are part of the Urban Liar fan club.

Just making my point. :beer:

Pryor was about the 100th former QB to try to transition to WR and TE and fail.........and then, it came together and he made it.

There was almost no risk taking a chance on the guy when he was floating out there in limbo.........and the last 6 guys on your roster are inactive.........and you have 10 guys on a PS.......but nobody wanted to take a chance on a guy with THAT much talent?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Gordon is a monster on the field but very well liked(aside from baby momma's) off of it.

He's got a chance.

I don't think it's over........it wasn't over after Randy Moss put up his worst numbers at about the same age and then went on to put up almost 50 TD's in three years in NE.

As a fan, my opinion is that the only way to take this division away from NE is by sheer force of talent.....the same way they did in the late 80's when they took the division away from Shula...........so the Bills don't have the option to half-step with their roster.

Sorry - that makes no sense. What point are you trying to make when you said I didn't want Pryor, when I did (and still do)? You really can't just admit you were wrong?

He didn't play for Urban, ever. Why did you even mention him?

When exactly did Pryor fail at WR "before it all came together?" And he and Gordon have nothing in common - at all - except the position they play.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's over........it wasn't over after Randy Moss put up his worst numbers at about the same age and then went on to put up almost 50 TD's in three years in NE.

It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!!

Sorry - that makes no sense. What point are you trying to make when you said I didn't want Pryor, when I did (and still do)? You really can't just admit you were wrong?

He didn't play for Urban, ever. Why did you even mention him?

When exactly did Pryor fail at WR "before it all came together?" And he and Gordon have nothing in common - at all - except the position they play.

I believe he's being sarcastic that you didn't and pointing out that you have in the past agreed with going after low risk, low odds of success but HUGE talent guys.

At #53 on your roster, it's really no cost. Same argument this board saw for Da'rick and others. Sure behavior and learning a new position aren't exactly the same but for the sake of discussing that theory it really is pretty similar.

I believe he's being sarcastic that you didn't and pointing out that you have in the past agreed with going after low risk, low odds of success but HUGE talent guys.

At #53 on your roster, it's really no cost. Same argument this board saw for Da'rick and others. Sure behavior and learning a new position aren't exactly the same but for the sake of discussing that theory it really is pretty similar.

if that's the case, I still don't get it. I did advocate for going after Gordon several times in this very thread. Doesn't change the fact he has not done anything in 3 years, which is the post he responded to.

if that's the case, I still don't get it. I did advocate for going after Gordon several times in this very thread. Doesn't change the fact he has not done anything in 3 years, which is the post he responded to.

I think BADOL took your "hasn't done anything for 3 years" comment as giving up on Gordon given yesterday's news. So he was chiding you for it. Gordon and Pryor are two ultra-talented guys who for very different reasons found (find) themselves on the verge of being out of the NFL.

I think BADOL took your "hasn't done anything for 3 years" comment as giving up on Gordon given yesterday's news. So he was chiding you for it. Gordon and Pryor are two ultra-talented guys who for very different reasons found (find) themselves on the verge of being out of the NFL.

yea -- i mean, i get what Badol is saying, and wouldnt worry much about it.... but if he wants to nitpick it....

Unfortunately the Pats will end up getting him for a fourth, just like Moss. That's really the disciplined environment he needs to be in after he gets out of rehab. Buffalo is no place for someone with his demons.

Another "Pats will sign him" comment. Should have expected that. How often do they sign these players that everyone says they will sign?

Trade winds are in the air. Bradford to the Vikes, Gilbert to the Steelers. Let's just go out and get Josh Gordon and have one of the best 1/2 receiver combos the league has ever seen. A second is a high price to pay, and it is a big risk for a guy that could be out of the league for good if he messes up one more time, but we haven't been to the playoffs in 16 years. Whaley has shown he is one who is willing to take a risk and even if the Gordon for a 2nd didn't work out for us, it would still only be the 2nd worst trade today. I think if you add Josh Gordon to the Buffalo Bills, without question the Bills would have the best set of skill position players in the league on offense. Let's just do it.

not sure who would be the other receiver you are oh wait could you referring to Sammy I'm always hurt Watkins? please