Let's Just Go Get Josh Gordon

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you would still have to trade to get him? I can't remember who, but I heard someone on WGR the other day talking about how we should go sign him. Under the assumption that he is still Browns property, what does everyone think it would take to get him? Would a 7th do it?

according to the article above, the Browns were asking for a 1st or 2nd as recently as last week, and that was when they had already decided to move on for good. Reportedly they will be cutting him soon if they can't trade him because they no longer get a roster exemption for him come Saturday.

I expect there to be heavy trade talk this week and a deal will be made. Otherwise he goes on Waivers and the waiver order is now switched to current records.

Edited by YoloinOhio

according to the article above, the Browns were asking for a 1st or 2nd as recently as last week, and that was when they had already decided to move on for good. Reportedly they will be cutting him soon if they can't trade him because they no longer get a roster exemption for him come Saturday.

I expect there to be heavy trade talk this week and a deal will be made. Otherwise he goes on Waivers and the waiver order is now switched to current records.

A late rounder should do it at this point.

My guess is Miami will be all over this.......they are DYING for a playmaker in the WR corps.

People worry about NE adding him, but I doubt it.......their disciplined structure has benefitted bad characters like Blount and Talib that really needed that.......but BB doesn't strike me as a babysitter and JG isn't a thug he just needs a hug......I am actually starting to wonder how much longer BB is going to put up with Gronk's lack of availability. The way Bennett is playing Gronk might get the door after this season.

Edited by #BADOL

Gordon isn't going to play this year. His troubles are pretty deep, I doubt he is going to take the field. The Browns or whatever team that trades for him would be lucky to see him take the field next year.

If Gordon was healthy and over his drug issues I think he would be a great talent to trade for at the right price. But it seems like before he went to rehab the Browns were looking to get a high draft pick for him. Even after Sammy's injury I wouldn't give up more than a 4th rounder for him, sounds like the Browns wanted a better return on investment.

Sad for the Browns since they could have a great WR core with Gordon, Coleman, and Pryor.

I would much rather have seen the Bills trade a 3rd round pick for the rights to him instead of the Sabres wasting that 3rd round pick on Vessey

Then again how does Brandon Marshall go for a 5th round pick, that was nuts

Sabres had TOO MANY picks and wouldn't have been able to sign all of them. Trading away a third was no big deal.