Vikings trade for Bradford

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what this says to me is Teddy's knee is f***'ed up beyond repair. you don't do a trade like that if it's only for this season

Not true...this is the last year or 2 of your best players career...AP. They feel they have a good team and can challenge in the NFC, so they are going all in now. Lakers did the same thing with Kobe trading for Dwight and giving up way too much for Nash. This move was done because they feel they can win now.

Not true...this is the last year or 2 of your best players career...AP. They feel they have a good team and can challenge in the NFC, so they are going all in now. Lakers did the same thing with Kobe trading for Dwight and giving up way too much for Nash. This move was done because they feel they can win now.

Same thoughts that came to my mind, good post. Good trade for both teams, first thing the Eagles have done right in awhile.

I think Minny had two first rounders for next year so that softens the blow.

@TomPelissero

Source confirms: the #Vikings have traded for Sam Bradford. They gave up a 1st-round pick in 2017 and an additional pick in 2018.

Omg!!! What an awful, awful, awful, awful trade! How does Bradford still have value!!!

Fact: Shaun Hill is not that much worse than Bradford. And certainly not a 1st round pick and another pick.

This is one of the worse trades in NFL history. Congrats to the Eagles for destroying Minnesota. I feel bad for their fans.

And that worked out great!!!

They gave up a stupid amount to replace 14 td passes.

You mean they didn't trade for EJ? :w00t:

If Bradford is worth a 1st and another pick, perhaps we could have gotten a 1st for EJ.

"I would take just about any of the cut quaterbacks over this guy. He straight up sucks and to give up a first rounder and more for him? Is marijuna legal in Minnesota?" Minnesota Fan

Should we tell him about Tasker's idea?!? We could talk them into one 1st and one 2nd rounder as a compromise!