Vikings trade for Bradford

Kirby Jackson

And this is based on the fact that Bradford has never had a winning record in the NFL?

I'd wager GB against your Minny pick. Name our terms.

Really? I'm not entitled to posting an opinion without you chomping at the bit to relieve me of all my earthly possessions? CTFD, 97! Just because you've hi-jacked this thread with your knowitall rants, doesn't make you smarter than ANY NFL club, nor right.

I know who plays in that Division and what a weak team GB is, even if AR doesn't stink up the joint like last season. In. My. Opinion. Vikings are a much better all around team who would still contend w/o Teddy. That they now have an experienced and accurate passer moves them up near the top in the Conference, to say nothing of their weakass Division.

The pharmacy called. Your meds are ready for pick up.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I'm not entitled to posting an opinion without you chomping at the bit to relieve me of all my earthly possessions? CTFD, 97! Just because you've hi-jacked this thread with your knowitall rants, doesn't make you smarter than ANY NFL club, nor right.

I know who plays in that Division and what a weak team GB is, even if AR doesn't stink up the joint like last season. In. My. Opinion. Vikings are a much better all around team who would still contend w/o Teddy. That they now have an experienced and accurate passer moves them up near the top in the Conference, to say nothing of their weakass Division.

The pharmacy called. Your meds are ready for pick up.

Haha. Enjoy your weekend. Gotta go pick up my meds!

he isnt Kaep but a nice lateral move.
I'm still picking Vikings for a SB run like I did with Teddy.
Bradford can still fall down before trade deadline and they go after Kaep.
Or they use Bradford to get Kaep in a couple days.

either way, they are both better than Rex Grossman who made it to a SB with Chicago

I dont know man.....Bradford is talented but Kolb reborn

A philosophical question - can someone be reborn as you, if you're still alive?

Would that be sort of like, a possession? Would an exorcist help?

Vikes Team Doc on the phone to St Olaf Parish: "Father, our team just traded for Sam Bradford and our medical exam reveals he's actually possessed by Kevin Kolb. Yes, we're sure that's behind the repeat ACL injuries. Can you send over an exorcist, STAT? No, we won't send you the MRI first. Would you expect to see possession on an MRI? Yes, I'm afraid that would be a violation of HIPAA. Yes, we've already confiscated his bath mats and we're writing it in his contract, he can't buy more. Could you please just send the exorcist? Our team's fate this season depends on you. Yes, yes, we can get him a jersey signed by Adrian Peterson, just send him now!"

Edited by Hopeful

I've got news for you: no team is going to ride a running back (especially one who is 30 yrs old) to the Super Bowl in 2016. If the Vikings make a run in the playoffs, it will be because of their defense and because they got decent QB play. That's just the way it is. And AP is not much more than JAG at this point.

Lol at Jag for AP. This is one of those hot takes you drop on us that makes me chuckle.

1,800 yards last year. Farthest thing from a jag I've ever seen. Weight rooms have to be adjusted with more iron when AP comes through.