Vikings trade for Bradford

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great trade!!!

Fact if a team is willing to trade a qb, they aren't that good. You never trade a guy you view as a good qb.

Packers agree with that sentient and want other teams to trade future Brett Farves. Favre was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in the second round, 33rd overall in the 1991 NFL Draft.

There are a lot more examples of teams which gave up on good QBs but Bradford is NOT one.

Packers agree with that sentient and want other teams to trade future Brett Farves. Favre was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in the second round, 33rd overall in the 1991 NFL Draft.

There are a lot more examples of teams which gave up on good QBs but Bradford is NOT one.

There were a ton of other factors in the Favre trade. http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/17211520/how-brett-favre-landed-green-bay-packers-made-happen

Serious hip injury, Farve loved to drink, wasn't exactly dominating college, and they had a qb they liked.

Turned out to be a terrible trade but there were other reasons why he was traded.

KJ - Dude your fast. My NFL alert just came through 5 minutes ago. I haven't looked but it was a 2017 1st and was the 4 th in 2017? Nice reclaim for the Iggles. Given what they gave for Wentz, getting those picks back is really helpful for them.

I know some people are reading into Teddy's injury in it could be career ending, but I'm in the camp they have a SB team now withAP, and don't want to blow their chance. One of the beat reporters for Philly was saying the other day Bradford looks great once they are out of the playoffs, but like crap when the season is on the line.

My take is he is fine when healthy, but is the real Mr. Glass. MN probably think between him and Hill, they have a chance. Hill alone is a wast d year. I hope I'm right on Bridgewater. I would hate to hear his career is over. That sucks for my young man.

Teddy's leg must be awful. They were talking about him possibly losing it early on. I think that they are past that but it can't be good.

The Vikings window is open though so I see why they wouldn't want to waste the year.

But Bradford has not done anything in this league to require that kind of Draft Pick. The good thing for Bradford is that he is going to a Norv Turner system which is always QB friiendly. Bridgewater only threw 14 TDs last year....So I guess the Vikings feel they can win with BRadford. Bradford is a mistake-prone QB

I know some people are reading into Teddy's injury in it could be career ending, but I'm in the camp they have a SB team now withAP, and don't want to blow their chance.

I've got news for you: no team is going to ride a running back (especially one who is 30 yrs old) to the Super Bowl in 2016. If the Vikings make a run in the playoffs, it will be because of their defense and because they got decent QB play. That's just the way it is. And AP is not much more than JAG at this point.