Players cut by other teams that might fit Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is cherry picking by leaving a few dog QBs out of their list. Don't make me post 'em.....I'll do it! :lol:

Well hey I'm not going to roll out my bums :D , although Kraperdick had a few good yrs and Gabbertt is a starter so it's not all bad and if Tebow makes it in Baseball, Manzair goes to Canada and Skelton makes it in real estate I'll be all set. :thumbsup:

Still better than Whaley.

Lions release Jay Lee. Probably hoping he will clear wavers and go PS. Looked great against us & generally impressed in preseason. Good size speed combo and hands. Limited route tree but to be expected coming out of Baylor. Can block. No STs tho.

Looked great against Sammy Seamster - not great credentials.

Well hey I'm not going to roll out my bums :D , although Kraperdick had a few good yrs and Gabbertt is a starter so it's not all bad and if Tebow makes it in Baseball, Manzair goes to Canada and Skelton makes it in real estate I'll be all set. :thumbsup:

Still better than Whaley.

Sad but true. :D:thumbsup:

@mikegarafolo

Seahawks are cutting G Jahri Evans, source said. Signed for $1m and change. Got $80k to sign.

Do we want to try for him? Is there a problem leading to his release?

Just looked at all the TE's cut today. No one I've heard of.

Jace Amaro, cut by Jets? Young guy, He hasn't played in a year, and question if he's all the way back, but the glimpses I saw of him I thought he looked OK, keep in mind who was throwing to him in 2014

Edited by Hopeful

Do we want to try for him? Is there a problem leading to his release?

Jace Amaro, cut by Jets? Young guy, He hasn't played in a year, and question if he's all the way back, but the glimpses I saw of him I thought he looked OK, keep in mind who was throwing to him in 2014

Evans is done - his body gave out on him this offseason. It's over.

Amaro never was - he simply isn't very good. The Jets are thin at TE and still cast him away. Pass.