Tony Romo Broken Bone in Back

Beef Jerky

Career?

He needs to retire. At this point it is diminishing returns for him. The back is nothing to play with and this is the second time he's hurt it. A report on NFL Network said if he does come back mid-season he would need an epidural to play.

Beyond that, Jerry Jones should have planned better. I know Moore broke his ankle, but he doesn't seem like a good plan for a QB likely to have to play due to Romo's issues the last few years. Prescott looks great now, but once the game planning starts I would expect him to look more like a rookie. A few years from now I think he'll be a beast though. Wanted the Bills to take him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you'd play the guy against Seattle's defense in a meaningless preseason game is beyond me.

Preseason is stupid.

It was a cheap ****ty hit tbh. There was no need for that hit, Im surprised they didnt draw a flag. IDK how WE GET FLAGGED for tackling Cousins by the thigh and the other one where Beirmann didnt even touch him but, Seattle dont get flagged for a tackle in the back that injured Romo.

Either way I wont be mad at all the prime time TV cowgirls games this year cuz watching Zeke and Dak lead the team is gonna be dope.

Haha. They welcomed a woman beater but won't take a guy who "protested?"

If he won for them, they would probably Let him burn the flag. That's the mindset of most sports fans.

doubtful, by not standing he insulted 'Amurica!' Hardy only beat up a woman, that's not unforgivable there, plus he had guns and they love their guns in Texas

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 2m 2 minutes ago

My understanding is that best-case scenario is that #Cowboys QB Tony Romo returns by mid-season. He broke a different bone than last time.

speaking of glass

Looks like Dallas could use a back up QB now. I don't think the fans there would welcome Kaepernick right now though.

Krapernick is being traded to the Olympic refugee team.

We should trade them EJ.

Haha. They welcomed a woman beater but won't take a guy who "protested?"

If he won for them, they would probably Let him burn the flag. That's the mindset of most sports fans.

Well Texas is it's own country so...