Tony Romo Broken Bone in Back

Beef Jerky

IMO this is the best thing for Dak Prescott since they have a young RB they can hand the ball too and he has a chance to show what he can do.

BTW He has looked pretty good this preseason... But then again it is preseason.

Edited by TUBSTER

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO this is the best thing for Dak Prescott since they have a young RB they can hand the ball too and he has a chance to show what he can do.

I think it would have been better if Romo managed to play a season or two before he had to be the starter on a team with a terrible defense that has playoff aspirations and zero other options at QB is Dak doesn't play at a high level.

I think it would have been better if Romo managed to play a season or two before he had to be the starter on a team with a terrible defense that has playoff aspirations and zero other options at QB is Dak doesn't play at a high level.

so Dak gets to develop the ej route. Lucky him.

Of course. I'm only saying that if Whaley was any good at his job, he would trade Cassell to the Cowboys a second time.

And if you were any good at posting you would know he was signed by another team. You are being overpaid even though being paid $0.

Well Texas is it's own country so...

Many of us wish; if it was it would take care of a lot of teams requirements to play international game.

Well the RB and QB get to grow up together at least.

The exact opposite really. I like the team a lot. Very much like Whaley. The sarcasm was against the small but vocal minority who hate Whaley and think he doesn't do enough to make the team better.

Sorry if I misunderstood it then. The constant digs at team really hurts fandom morale IMO. I think the horns should be pointed outside not used to gore team.