Is Cyrus Kouandjio Still a Bust?

Yep. Kujo has looked the part replacing Glenn. Glenn may the guy going to RT, which was the idea a couple years ago. May happen this season, since we are in "preseason" " training camp for 2017" mode already...

Glad we just paid Glenn $12mil/year. He would literally be making 2x as much as the next highest paid RT.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leonard Williams.

That screeching banshee? Nah. Green Day helps me feel like a rebel watching this ****. :D

Haha I run into a lot of Brits around these parts, very polite folks. Adele was in town so they were out in full force the past few days.

Good stuff on Miller, has his pass pro been better through two games this year?

Haha I run into a lot of Brits around these parts, very polite folks. Adele was in town so they were out in full force the past few days.

Good stuff on Miller, has his pass pro been better through two games this year?

Still not quite there in terms of consistency but less problems than last year. Bearing in mind the matchups, he's been very solid.

You can tell that his ankle has healed, he's anchoring like he did at Louisville. Huge part of his game.

Zach Brown too - why isn't anyone talking about Zach? Dude is a real playmaker.

From what I have seen Zach makes plays but lacks consistency. I think he was out of position on a few plays in each game too when he could have made an impact. I think he would have been the perfect 3rd down backer he was brought in to be... still to be absolutely convinced about him as an every down starter.

Yep. Kujo has looked the part replacing Glenn. Glenn may the guy going to RT, which was the idea a couple years ago. May happen this season, since we are in "preseason" " training camp for 2017" mode already...

For this season that might be the best move to make. Glenn got paid, so it's not costing him $ to do it. I think Glenn at RT is better than Mills at RT, although I don't think Mills is bad. He's just average. They should get their best OL on the field, period. Let Cyrus stay at LT since that's where he does well and Glenn at RT.

That said, the problem, ultimately, is Tyrod is not taking the next step.

Glad we just paid Glenn $12mil/year. He would literally be making 2x as much as the next highest paid RT.

No he wouldnt. Go check Lane Johnsons contract.

And what does it matter. Kujo would he making half of what LT make once re-signed

If you are going with your top 5 it should be this.

LT - Kujo

LG - Richie

C - Wood

RG -Miller

RT- Glenn