Marcell Dareus entering rehab

YoloinOhio

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say, as a lifelong Bills fan and many year contributor to this forum, that I have absolutely no respect for ANY fan who criticizes Marcell for this decision or who feels this is something to joke about like a bad pot habit.

Grow up people.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is what happens when you put an a$$ clown in charge of your team!

Players are out of control

This is shaping up to be an epic season and not in a good way.

I think the Bills have put off making a decision on their GM which will need to be made in early 2017. The HC it's probably too early to tell now.

Not having language in Dareus' contract for failed/missed testing is inexcusable.

I just want to say, as a lifelong Bills fan and many year contributor to this forum, that I have absolutely no respect for ANY fan who criticizes Marcell for this decision or who feels this is something to joke about like a bad pot habit.

Grow up people.

I generally agree with this but after this mess of an offseason, you need to find laughs. Generally, it is weird to think of rehab for weed.

But I do agree with you and think there's other issues going on with MD. He's a guy I will forgive easier than Karlos because of his backstory.

I think the Bills have put off making a decision on their GM which will need to be made in early 2017. The HC it's probably too early to tell now.

Not having language in Dareus' contract for failed/missed testing is inexcusable.

Well, Dareus is losing about $3 million and missing 4 games, so there's that. Edited by C.Biscuit97

They cut a fat, unmotivated player. Their star DT has clinical depression (yes, I know I'm making assumptions here but that's what I think it is) but is getting help. They have a couple of injuries.

Epically bad season? Hardly.

Grow up people.

Amen.

Anyone stupid enough to be critical of ANYONE in this situation is too stupid to be taken seriously. It's an unfortunate situation any way you look at it, and to be anything other than supportive of this is just ridiculous.

Player goes to rehab = players are out of control??? I don't think so.

More likely a group of people including family, coaches, advisers, and front office personnel have Marcell's attention. There's a better chance that Rex is assisting with that decision to go to rehab, rather than blame Rex like he was the supplier for Marcell's habit.

As much as I feel like "anything else", I hope he gets some help. Sounds like he recognized he has a problem. If it works, he could be a stud for us for years. Remember when Favre who admitted a couple of weeks ago not only was he addicted to pain killers, he was an alcoholic back in the 90's. Well he made it another 13 years after being clean.

I know all of us can be critical, but if he really has an addiction, I'll pray for him. If he enters today, and can workout hard in rehab, he'll have 7 weeks to get clean. That's long enough for him to have a chance to break a habit.

um, what? They have a very expensive long term investment in a highly valuable player. This is what you do when that type of player is in this kind of situation.