Marcell Dareus entering rehab

YoloinOhio

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in marijuana rehab unfortunately. If it's for depression then i understand but marijuana isn't a drug like heroin where if you don't use it, you get the shakes. If you have to check yourself into rehab for marijuana, then chances are you will end up smoking again cuz you love to get high.

I'm not just talking out my a$$ here either. I've smoked weed for 10 years and it ACTUALLY put me in a depressed state of mind to the point where constant negative thoughts in my head day after day with added anxiety put me into a severe depression. I didn't go to any rehab or psychiatrist cuz i knew what the problem was. The weed triggered the depression but my thoughts made it worse. To stop smoking weed, you just have to hate it. It's simple to stop smoking when you actually hate what it does to you. Your thoughts on the other hand is a MUCH tougher thing to be in control of.

I could of made more sense of this but I'm rushing cuz i wanna watch the game but basically what I'm saying is, if he checked into rehab to clear his mind then i completely agree and support him for that. But if it's for marijuana, then, well, i believe in the future he'll smoke again.

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

They cut a fat, unmotivated player. Their star DT has clinical depression (yes, I know I'm making assumptions here but that's what I think it is) but is getting help. They have a couple of injuries.

Epically bad season? Hardly.

Where are you getting the "clinical depression" thing?

You don't go to rehab for that. I'd guess he has a substance abuse issue probably including things other than pot.

Edited by Fadingpain

I don't believe in marijuana rehab unfortunately. If it's for depression then i understand but marijuana isn't a drug like heroin where if you don't use it, you get the shakes. If you have to check yourself into rehab for marijuana, then chances are you will end up smoking again cuz you love to get high.

I'm not just talking out my a$$ here either. I've smoked weed for 10 years and it ACTUALLY put me in a depressed state of mind to the point where constant negative thoughts in my head day after day with added anxiety put me into a severe depression. I didn't go to any rehab or psychiatrist cuz i knew what the problem was. The weed triggered the depression but my thoughts made it worse. To stop smoking weed, you just have to hate it. It's simple to stop smoking when you actually hate what it does to you. Your thoughts on the other hand is a MUCH tougher thing to be in control of.

I could of made more sense of this but I'm rushing cuz i wanna watch the game but basically what I'm saying is, if he checked into rehab to clear his mind then i completely agree and support him for that. But if it's for marijuana, then, well, i believe in the future he'll smoke again.

The weed could be more a coping mechanism for something else going on with him....these dots are not that hard to connect

Whatever assumptions people want to make based on no facts whether pro-MD or anti-MD make no difference here to my mind. The fact is that his behaviour was selfish and hurt the Bills organisation that put a hell of a lot of trust in him. It is inexcusable.

That being said, we can only hope the next few weeks give Marcell a chance to effect lasting change in his life that brings him out a better person and a better member of the Bills organisation.

@viccarucci

Marcell Dareus entering rehab facility, w comments from #Bills GM Doug Whaley & photo of DT exiting New Era Field.

https://t.co/pATDVdEaF1

So the team is making him go to rehab... All he had to do was stop smoking but like all people they push everything to the limit and get caught. Edited by Beef Jerky