Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! I'm on record as thinking that he is overrated but still that doesn't mean I would have cut him. I probably would have tried to trade him first. Is he subject to waivers?

Doubtful you could get anything in a trade...suspended and reports out of shape.....

this BETTER be over something serious, and not some Bulls#&t scape-goat decision... Can't cut Dareus for getting busted every year.... Can't keep your best players healthy.... Can't coach well enough to stop guys from jumping off sides.... Let's fire the fat kid.

I'm interested to see if this has anything to do with personal conduct, or if Jonathan Williams and Mike Gillislee have just been THAT good

Must be the former. But only a wek ago Rex was talking about standing by the kid and supporting him. It must be something serious.

I'm interested to see if this has anything to do with personal conduct, or if Jonathan Williams and Mike Gillislee have just been THAT good

JWill is legit. But isn't he facing a suspension as well? Has to be more about Gillislee being good as well. We certainly have a bit of depth