Preseason Game #1- Colts

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going to the game on Saturday. Does anyone know the text number to report any incidents in the stadium? Thanks!

Funny story about the text line. One game the Bills were getting killed in the game and I texted the number and Said "Dick Juaron is ruining my gameday experience."

Two weeks later he was fired

Is the game going to be televised in Rochester? Trying to decide whether I will go to the game or not. Thanks!

usually they do like a tape delay on Monday or something.

I might wonder down to the local watering hole to see if its on, but if not, meh

Who will become our Kamil Loud...that's what I want to know.

Gotta update it a bit. Naaman Roosevelt.

Funny story about the text line. One game the Bills were getting killed in the game and I texted the number and Said "Dick Juaron is ruining my gameday experience."

I remember him, first Spanish coach in the NFL, right?

Is the game going to be televised in Rochester? Trying to decide whether I will go to the game or not. Thanks!

I just DVR'd it for Channel 13.

If you need to use the Interweb to listen to the game, download the Bills mobile app, GR55 will likely be blocked by NFL broadcast rules.

I'm just trying to figure out how to watch Preseason games at an affordable price... really hate that the NFL moved Preaseason games to a $100 package, instead of a $20 package or whatever it used to be.

I could be wrong but it looks like the game is being broadcast live on MSG-1, channel 635 on Directv. Maybe this is part of the new deal.

NFL Network's TV schedule is showing the replay of this game on Sunday morning at 7:30am.

This is perfect. Go out and have fun Saturday night, maybe try to avoid the news (or not...it's pre-season after all), sleep in, DVR the game, and fast forward through all pre-game BS (if any), commercials, etc.

This is how I watch most football now, as the commercials and interruptions during NFL games make them borderline unwatchable.

I'm getting my popcorn ready for the overreaction and chicken littles "I know it's just preseason but .... Omfg the end is nigh"

Of course, this will include me if I can locate my chicken little Avi.

Sorry to hear about your avatar, YOLO. Maybe this one would work?

chicken-little.jpg

Seriously? $100?! Do you get more with it? That's just insane

It's the entire season -- the Game Pass package. Previously they offered two packages -- one for preseason only and Game Pass. Now they took away the preseason only option.

It's the entire season -- the Game Pass package. Previously they offered two packages -- one for preseason only and Game Pass. Now they took away the preseason only option.

I think they are leaving a LOT of money on the table doing that. I would pay $30 for preseason, but not more.

I think they are leaving a LOT of money on the table doing that. I would pay $30 for preseason, but not more.

I'm sure they've analyzed how many people bought the $25/30 preseason package but didn't buy Game Pass, and they only need about 1-in-4 of those folks to spend the $100 for the combined package in order to break even. Only one platform to maintain, one mobile app, etc.

Two weeks later he was fired

usually they do like a tape delay on Monday or something.

I might wonder down to the local watering hole to see if its on, but if not, meh

ROFLMAO!!!

I'll be going to the game on Saturday. Does anyone know the text number to report any incidents in the stadium? Thanks!

I think it's on the Web site and it's all over the stadium. But if you really are that worried that you feel compelled to have the number on speed dial maybe you'd be better served just watching from home?

Edited by Bills fan since 87

I think it's on the Web site and it's all over the stadium. But if you really are that worried that you feel compelled to have the number on speed dial maybe you'd be better served just watching from home?

Excuse me your A!@holiness, I haven't been to a game in a long time. Last time I went to a game at the Ralph, I sat in the end zone area and there were several fights that broke out around us throughout the game.

I'm sure they've analyzed how many people bought the $25/30 preseason package but didn't buy Game Pass, and they only need about 1-in-4 of those folks to spend the $100 for the combined package in order to break even. Only one platform to maintain, one mobile app, etc.

One big monopoly too.