Preseason Game #1- Colts

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig watching the underdogs too!

This time of year I want to see who is stepping up from the rooks to the recent FAs. and the guys from last year who were injured or nicked up. Robert Woods comes to mind.

I mentioned the defense and LBs

On offense i am going to watch the TEs Dray Annen Gragg and O Leary, heck even Mundine if he plays.

and certainly as mentioned Rocky, the Tackles.

Augie i am not expecting any happy, but if we get some i will hold them closely, pet them , and call them George

George? Really? George is curious, Gilmore is Happy.

Think it'll get cancelled? How's the weather in WNY? Rainy all day in VT (a welcome day of rain)...

canceled? really? are you even watching the radar? Football games dont get canceled due to rain, or lighting. This is not soccer or baseball.

Some fans really dont like sitting in the elements any year round do they. I thought this was a tough fanbase, some people cry more then the Cowboys fans.

canceled? really? are you even watching the radar? Football games dont get canceled due to rain, or lighting. This is not soccer or baseball.

Some fans really dont like sitting in the elements any year round do they. I thought this was a tough fanbase, some people cry more then the Cowboys fans.

Nope. Also, pretty sure a pre-season game got cancelled last weekend (granted for weird paint). I wouldn't assume a *Bills* preseason game would be cancelled, but who knows :D

I'm in Vermont and go to Bills games in December, so I'm good with the elements, just looking for the "in the lot" perspective...

Speaking of dredging up old threads....

Anybody wanna ask Bullcrap where Matt Cassel is playing, never mind starting, this year?

EDIT: I mean, it's not like he and the rest of WGR didn't have a giant, 2-month Matt Cassel hissy fit going at this time last year.

Time to pay the piper.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Speaking of dredging up old threads....

Anybody wanna ask Bullcrap where Matt Cassel is playing, never mind starting, this year?

EDIT: I mean, it's not like he and the rest of WGR didn't have a giant, 2-month Matt Cassel hissy fit going at this time last year.

Time to pay the piper.

Schopp and Bulldog are tools, they know negativity brings in ratings.

Actually listened to Bulldog last night and he was really positive about the Tyrod deal.... it is like when Schopp is not around he doesn't feel the need to hate everything.

I stopped listening as a result of last year's Cassel hissy-fit. I haven't listened since. I do listen to Sabres stuff, and of course Paul Hamilton and John Murphy. But, I won't listen to the rest of them until they admit their blatant errors, and admit they were wrong to cast so many ridiculous aspersions on Whaley and Rex...based on Matt F'ing Cassel.

Yeah, I know its unlikely. But, really, what am I missing? Thus, they are as likely to admit how wrong they were, as I am likely to get any real value out of their show while they maintain this hypocrisy. That's a wash.

They need to regain their cred. They have work to do.

If it was a regular season game, people wouldnt even say anything