Cordy Glenn ankle injury

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn's injury is inconclusive, so I'd like to take this opportunity to state 100% positively something I could not possibly know. Oh and I'd also like to gratuitously maligne Watkins.

Edited by chris heff

I think we should field a ping pong team instead of football team. These guys cant stay healthy and its still the offseason.

No way to prepare to play football except to play football. Injuries are happening all over the league, unfortunately. It's not just the Bills. If Glenn and Ragland can play week 1, all is well. Injuries will happen. Just hope they aren't long term (months) or season ending.

Edited by purple haze

No way to prepare to play football except to play football. Injuries are happening all over the league, unfortunately. It's not just the Bills. If Glenn and Ragland can play week 1, all is well. Injuries will happen. Just hope they aren't long term (months) or season ending.

hoping it's just a sprain but if it is, shelf him until week 1 because that will just nag him if it doesn't heal Edited by YoloinOhio

As long as Glenn is ok for the regular season .

Give Kujo and any other dark horse OT a chance to get experience for depth till then.

Just hope Henderson can recover and be back at RT or LT if needed.

Edited by ALF

Glenn is one guy for whom preseason reps mean little. Put him on lockdown until the week before the opener.

agreed, especially since we are running same scheme. Shelf him and then unwrap him to practice the week of the opener. Edited by YoloinOhio