Stevie Johnson to have (possibly) season ending surgery

I think some team will kick the tires on him next season bringing him into camp, but dam this really could be the last we see of Stevie as a somewhat relevant player in the league. Stevie had a decent year last year and he could have rebounded this year with another solid season. But injuries just caught up to him. Missing all or even most of this season will just be too much for him to recover from.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should all have a good laugh and celebratory dance at this news. :lol::thumbsup:

That's the irreverant thing to do and....I think that is what Stevie would want.

Irreverent.......like repeatedly hurting your team with unnecessary celebration penalties.......even after his embattled coach Chan Gailey.....who put him in position to earn millions with a gimmicky, Stevie-friendly system.....pleaded with him not to. :lol:

Irreverent.....like an end zone celebration mocking Plaxico Burress for a dumb, victimless mistake for which he was imprisoned and that ruined his career/cost him millions.....IRREVERENCE! ...funny, funny stuff from Stevie. :lol:

I will always remember Stevie for being such a funny, silly, irreverent spirit :beer: buuuurrrrrrrrp

Edited by #BADOL

I think we should all have a good laugh and celebratory dance at this news. :lol::thumbsup:

That's the irreverant thing to do and....I think that is what Stevie would want.

Irreverent.......like repeatedly hurting your team with unnecessary celebration penalties.......even after his embattled coach Chan Gailey.....who put him in position to earn millions with a gimmicky, Stevie-friendly system.....pleaded with him not to. :lol:

Irreverent.....like an end zone celebration mocking Plaxico Burress for a dumb, victimless mistake for which he was imprisoned and that ruined his career/cost him millions.....IRREVERENCE! ...funny, funny stuff from Stevie. :lol:

I will always remember Stevie for being such a funny, silly, irreverent spirit :beer: buuuurrrrrrrrp

It may be what he deserves, but I still don't like the sentiment. SJ13 was an over-achiever and a good player for the Bills. He was flamboyant and, at times, hurt his team, but was still a positive in BFLO.

So....you're kind of a scum bag.

It may be what he deserves, but I still don't like the sentiment. SJ13 was an over-achiever and a good player for the Bills. He was flamboyant and, at times, hurt his team, but was still a positive in BFLO.

Flamboyant! I like that.

To be flamboyant is to be exuberant and stylish. :flirt:

Exuberant........undeniable........sometimes you gotta exube at the expense of some unstylish mofos like your lock-step loser teammates or Chan Gailey. B-)

Blaming God for his dropsies...........accountability is for old grouchy white guys and it is definitely in style to blame God.......God is way out of style. :thumbsup:

Edited by #BADOL

You must have had a rough childhood, from the looks of it. I hope you find happiness one day.

You're a clown.

Stevie is loved by millions and has millions in the bank.

Celebrating injuries and being an ass. Way to go bud

Remember the drop, remember the 3 TD day vs Bengals too. Guy who never played JV ball laughs at 1,000 yard NFL WR. That's funny.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

You must have had a rough childhood, from the looks of it. I hope you find happiness one day.

Thanks man.

I had soft enamel on my teeth as a child......had some cavities and sh*t.......it was tough......i appreciate your understanding.

But I think I'm happy today and I KNOW I will be Saturday! :thumbsup:

You're a clown.

Stevie is loved by millions and has millions in the bank.

Celebrating injuries and being an ass. Way to go bud

Remember the drop, remember the 3 TD day vs Bengals too. Guy who never played JV ball laughs at 1,000 yard NFL WR. That's funny.

Stevie is a clown......not a creepy self-wikipedia authoring clown........but a funny irreverent clown. :thumbsup:

I'm just a fan of his silly, irreverent antics. :beer: