Bills announce contract extension for Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the terms are interchangeable.

Well, no.

Pantsed is the lazy mans word..

Obviously it means to go from pants on the ground to pulling ones pants on. Depantsed is the opposite. Surprised you are not better versed in these matters, actually

:ph34r:

And yours is filled with excuses 34

Rex was the HC of the jets before? So What....they had a winning record, beat the pats this last year, and were one game away from post season.....they have one of the best defenses in the league......Brandon Marshall.....yada yada yada......and the Tyrod led bills beat them TWICE

So what if the Texans are in a bad division.....they still in fact made the playoffs and we beat them

Come on man

One of the first things a team needs to do is start winning their own division......we were 4-2 in our division......and our team had a winning record when Tyrod Taylor was the QB of the team.

This is under emphasized. Bilss need to win the AFCE first and foremost !

Edited by 3rdand12

Opinions have changed in a year. Stop the presses.

Opinions? No. Not opinions. Definitive claims. Absolute judgments. Add to that casting aspersions on Whaley's competence, never mind the coaching staff's.

I don't recall any of them prefacing any of their bad behavior with "this is just my opinion, so...".

Really, this is about a lack of self-awareness and humility. Think: If the months of their ranting and raving was converted into posts here? We'd still be crushing them as posters every single day, all 365 from last year until this very day. There would be: no end. They would become "3.5"-level laughing stocks.

So, please, opinions? My ass. It's not an opinion when you start calling for people to be fired for incompetence.

That's judgment. Bad judgment. You don't get to talk your way out, using the "opinion" excuse, of what you behave yourself into.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Opinions? No. Not opinions. Definitive claims. Absolute judgments. Add to that casting aspersions on Whaley's competence, never mind the coaching staff's.

I don't recall any of them prefacing any of their bad behavior with "this is just my opinion, so...".

Really, this is about a lack of self-awareness and humility. Think: If the months of their ranting and raving was converted into posts here? We'd still be crushing them as posters every single day, all 365 from last year until this very day. There would be: no end. They would become "3.5"-level laughing stocks.

So, please, opinions? My ass. It's not an opinion when you start calling for people to be fired for incompetence.

That's judgment. Bad judgment. You don't get to talk your way out, using the "opinion" excuse, of what you behave yourself into.

e53d7f8067067a51029cde8260094ff5867b10ab

Nothing will change for this franchise unless Rex decides to play fast on offense and maximize Tyrod's potential by telling him to gain chunks of yardage with his feet whenever possible. Handing off to RBs 60% of the time in today's NFL is for losers. We will know if this team is going anywhere in the first couple weeks.

Nothing will change for this franchise unless Rex decides to play fast on offense and maximize Tyrod's potential by telling him to gain chunks of yardage with his feet whenever possible. Handing off to RBs 60% of the time in today's NFL is for losers. We will know if this team is going anywhere in the first couple weeks.

Back from the ban with a fresh name?

Back from the ban with a fresh name?

First time poster, originally from Virginia Beach, VA who knows what he's talking about. Wasting clock is a recipe for disaster, especially with a playmaker at QB. It's the reason why Frank Beamer never accomplished a single thing in 29 years at Va Tech without Taylor or Vick doing it on their own. The NFL has been the same for over 30 years now. You can't just run the ball and expect to win. You can only hope to get lucky. I would've fired Rex after Year 1 and brought in someone else.....we'll see how Year 2 goes.

Well, no.

Pantsed is the lazy mans word..

Obviously it means to go from pants on the ground to pulling ones pants on. Depantsed is the opposite. Surprised you are not better versed in these matters, actually

:ph34r:

This is under emphasized. Bilss need to win the AFCE first and foremost !

Wouldn't that be un-pantsed? And if you got pantsed but got them back up, you repantsed? Edited by PromoTheRobot

First time poster, originally from Virginia Beach, VA who knows what he's talking about. Wasting clock is a recipe for disaster, especially with a playmaker at QB. It's the reason why Frank Beamer never accomplished a single thing in 29 years at Va Tech without Taylor or Vick doing it on their own. The NFL has been the same for over 30 years now. You can't just run the ball and expect to win. You can only hope to get lucky. I would've fired Rex after Year 1 and brought in someone else.....we'll see how Year 2 goes.

Beamer ball and Greg Roman aren't the same.

So no one else is concerned that this new-found wealth will change beloved Tyrod somehow? Handling success is harder for some people than dealing with failure... Tyrod has a peculiar personality... it's like you're not meeting him, but rather his personal representative... Who is Tyrod Taylor?

:)

Yes, I've had quite enough to drink.. Signing off now.. :beer:

Edited by #34fan

So no one else is concerned that this new-found wealth will change beloved Tyrod somehow? Handling success is harder for some people than dealing with failure... Tyrod has a peculiar personality... it's like you're not meeting him, but rather his personal representative... Who is Tyrod Taylor?

From everything anyone has seen about Tyrod, he's one of the least likely guys to be changed by the money. That's one of the reasons the Bills believe he is the guy. Because of his personality, work ethic, attitude, humility, leadership, etc. it's the single reason I personally think he could be the guy, he does all the right things off the field.

From everything anyone has seen about Tyrod, he's one of the least likely guys to be changed by the money. That's one of the reasons the Bills believe he is the guy. Because of his personality, work ethic, attitude, humility, leadership, etc. it's the single reason I personally think he could be the guy, he does all the right things off the field.

What KtD said and he still has a lot of money/success to play for. My understanding is he gets >27 mil if his option gets picked up. That sounds like plenty of incentive to leave it all on the field while only getting 9 mil this year.

This was the PERFECT year to test drive before buying.... In '16 TT will face the kind of defenses that will test his viability as a starter.. AZ, LA, SEA, CIN... Personally, I would've waited.

You do understand that they are "test driving" right? It's a team option in March. They aren't committed to him beyond this year yet.

e53d7f8067067a51029cde8260094ff5867b10ab

The dude abides.

Good smart move by the Bills. You sign TT now, pay him for his performance last year, and save money and prestige by not having to franchise him next year. Would still like to see the concrete details instead of unsubstantiated rumors and leaks. Letting TT play out his contract would have been bad business for the Bills, and it sounds like they got him for a fairly large home discount.

Of all the players on the bills I would say that money is the LEAST LIKELY player to be changed by money.

- Late round draft pick

- Sitting behind a franchise QB in Baltimore

- Had to earn his spot against 3 other QBs

- Word is he is a tremendously hard worker in every facet of the game....whether it be film room, weight room, off season

- Humble appears to be his middle name

If this guy doesnt deserve this.....who does?