John Clayton predicts TT to sign with Denver in '17;Rex gone

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN's John Clayton sees bad things ahead for Bills, while Tyrod is still saying the right things

254909%5B1%5D-e1468528008474-1024x911.jp

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/07/14/espns-john-clayton-sees-bills-quarterback-tyrod-taylor-signing-denver-broncos-2017/

:o that is some bold comments right there.

I predict that John Clayton will be without a job sometime in the next couple of years and living with his mother.

Listening to slayer!

I think Clayton is an intelligent guy, actually, but there's no defending him here. Suggesting TT will be a Bronco next year is just plain dumb.

Keeping track of 32 teams is difficult. So many of the national media guys resort to studying the perennial powerhouses in some detail while just keeping up with the rest in a cursory way. They're rarely insightful when it comes to the Bills.

I think Clayton is an intelligent guy, actually, but there's no defending him here. Suggesting TT will be a Bronco next year is just plain dumb.

Keeping track of 32 teams is difficult. So many of the national media guys resort to studying the perennial powerhouses in some detail while just keeping up with the rest in a cursory way. They're rarely insightful when it comes to the Bills.

I think you're correct he's intelligent and he knows this is a fallacy. He also knows the company he works for doesn't hold accuracy to account. They obviously encourage outrageous speculation to conjure up as much viewership as possible. Clayton unfortunately is a talented guy that has no choice but to dilute himself into this new culture.

Which probably explains why he has a weekly spot with Schopp & The Bulldog during the season.

Why not trade Tyrod Taylor to Denver now. Get some extra draft picks. Then sign Fitz. It's a win for Denver because they get Tyrod and it's a double win for us because we get an immediate upgrade at QB and extra picks next year.

I'm with the shut-in... Except instead of Denver, I see TT somewhere in the AFC North... Possibly even back with Baltimore.

Based on what, exactly??? Unless he regresses horribly and completely shites the bed, the Bills can conrtol him thru the 2018 season via the franchise tag. He's not going anywhere after this season.