Best movie lines ever....

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a far cry from what Brody was in the third movie. I understand they needed the comic relief, but the drastic change of Brody from "wise mentor" to "bumbling oaf" archetype still bugs the **** out of me.

Reminds me of my favorite part of all Indiana jones movies:

Elsa: It's perfectly obvious where the pages are. He's given them to Marcus Brody.

Professor Henry Jones: Marcus? You didn't drag poor Marcus along did you? He's not up to the challenge.

Walter Donovan: He sticks out like a sore thumb. We'll find him.

Indiana Jones: The hell you will. He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already.

[Cut to middle of fair in the Middle East, Marcus Brody wearing bright suit and white hat, sticking out like sore thumb]

Marcus Brody: Uhhh, does anyone here speak English?

Predator: (Blain) I ain't got time to bleed.[/size]

You got time to duck?

“Buncha’ slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Matrix: You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Matrix. Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?

Sully: That's right, Matrix! You did!

Matrix: I lied.

Cindy: What happened to Sully?

John Matrix: I let him go.

I've always liked this exchange about Sully, I was in Primary School and my older brother rented it. Good older brother memory I think.

I've always liked this exchange about Sully, I was in Primary School and my older brother rented it. Good older brother memory I think.

It's the only good part of that movie. I never understood why the main villain in that movie was a flabby gay guy.

"Are we about to get it on? Because Im as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now." Ricky Bobby

"This windshield is dangerous and inconvenient but I do love fig newtons" Ricky Bobby

Edited by mrags

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

-Agent Smith, The Matrix