Best movie lines ever....

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty now that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend."

from?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty now that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend."

My favorite part of the narration from that movie; really well-written.

(From shawshank).

from?

My favorite part of the narration from that movie; really well-written.

(From shawshank).

Yep. Probably my favorite line from that film, which is saying something since there are so goddamn many good ones.

By the way, it was just on TNT (like it is every month or so), which reminded me of this one.

"You are here on a matter of honor. I am here to see that you settle it honorably. There will be no back-stabbing, you will not throw your blades, nor will you use weapons other than those agreed. If quarter should be asked...

Robert Roy MacGregor: No quarter will be asked.

Archibald Cunningham: Or given."

Not the best. But some more memorable ones ...

"Man are you hungry? I haven't eaten since later this afternoon."

Primer

Raoul Duke - "look there's two women over there !@#$ing a polar bear."

Dr. Gonzo - "don't tell me these things. Not now man."

Fear and Loathing

Edited by Juror#8