Best movie lines ever....

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go that way. Really fast. If something gets in your way......turn.

amazing!!!

Do you know what the street value of this mountain is???

THIS IS PURE SNOW!!! I've frozen the left half of my brain... I can't move my right arm... Do you know what the street value of this mountain is?!? Edited by mrags

When you’ve gone over something again and again and again and again like I have, certain questions get answered, others spring up. The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back. it’s like you’re unraveling a big cable knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting!

When youve gone over something again and again and again and again like I have, certain questions get answered, others spring up. The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back. its like youre unraveling a big cable knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting!

PeeWee!!!

"Listen kid, I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns, EVERY NIGHT! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up-and-down the court for 48 minutes." -Roger Murdoch.