Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

Traitor!!! Pegs should have given him 20 mill.

who should we get now?

Claude Julien was free, and a team in first place fired their coach to hire him. I think he would be the Sabre coach right now if Rex had not been fired after two years.

In terms of guys out there now, I am not sure I want any of the retreads, although does

Appear Lindy will be available.

I just want someone who wants to play a possession game, and who can live with the turnovers/mistakes that type of system inherently produces.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Traitor!!! Pegs should have given him 20 mill.

who should we get now?

Babock wanted the Toronto job. He played Pegula like a fine tuned fiddle.

Byslma is fine as a coach. He's certainly not the best and the most flexible but he is a good coach. The stumbles are player stumbles, not due to coaching. This team has roster issues, most notably on defense, that coaching has little to do with other than make do.

Just watch, if the Sabres squeeze their way into the playoffs the rock throwers will become fawning supporters. They will be throwing rose peddles at him like rice at a wedding. Please, just calm down and stop panicking. If the Sabres win today against a tough opponent the silence on the coaching issue will be deafening.

I'm fine with it. Especially when UB men's basketball is on at 3:30 on WatchESPN. They have been on a holy tear lately, winning 5 straight and averaging over 90 pts a game. Three-peat, baby!

Just to remind you Canisius beat Buffalo. :thumbsup: They beat Rider last night. Their season under Witherspoon has gone better than expected.

UB is not only a good team they are an entertaining team to watch. They shoot well and play a fast but controlled game. They are well coached and the team is getting better as the season moves on. I like them a lot.

Any one of Franson, Gorges, or Bogo can sit in favor of Falk tomorrow. Especially Gorges in a back to back scenario. Doubt Bylsma has the stones.

Speaking of which, if Reinhart should come back tomorrow, which I doubt, Bylsma should have the stones to sit Moulson instead of any of the Amerks call ups. Check that, I just remembered D Lo can be scratched instead.

Middle finger emoji to 1pm games.

Ask and ye shall receive.

post-2416-0-86686300-1487455099_thumb.jpg

Awesome win today. The kids, Baptise, Rodrigues and Bailey, all played well. Lehner was a beast. O'Reilly continues to be the best Sabre on the ice and Eichel makes a half dozen jaw-dropping plays per game.

This is becoming a very fun team to watch.

Claude Julien was free, and a team in first place fired their coach to hire him. I think he would be the Sabre coach right now if Rex had not been fired after two years.

In terms of guys out there now, I am not sure I want any of the retreads, although does

Appear Lindy will be available.

I just want someone who wants to play a possession game, and who can live with the turnovers/mistakes that type of system inherently produces.

are there more mistakes/turnovers with that system?

This was a good win against a good team that was surging after a coaching change. Lehner was the first star in this game. Collectively the three young Rocherster call ups (Bailey, Rodriques and Baptiste) inject speed and energy to the team. Bailey is getting more confident and and carrying the puck more the more he plays. In my mind he is a top two line forward.

Our blue line unit is lacking. That's obvious. You just have to ride the tired horses because there is little option other than using Falk and Fedun more.

The best part of the Kane goal is that he was in front of the net when he deflected it in. He needs to be there more.

Was Reinhart injured or ill?

Edited by JohnC