Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

DTV offering their "half season" discount now, FYI. $45.98 for the rest of the season. I called and the first girl I spoke with gave me 15 dollars off. Didn't even have to ask. Booyah!!

Basically a buck a game from here out. All playoffs will be on regular cable channels. I went for the NHL.tv streaming package for $121 at the start of the season.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3-0-0 since Lehner called them out.

I think it's a mistake starting Lehner tonight. Isn't there a stat that says goalies lose 25 pts off their save % in back-to-back games? Lehner certainly hasn't looked good the last two times DB tried this.

Good to see Fedun clear, I like him as a fringe player.

I think it's a mistake starting Lehner tonight. Isn't there a stat that says goalies lose 25 pts off their save % in back-to-back games? Lehner certainly hasn't looked good the last two times DB tried this.

Good to see Fedun clear, I like him as a fringe player.

I like Fedun as a bottom pair over Gorges or Franson at this point. Not to mention Falk.

Blackhawks Projected Lineup

Nick Schmaltz -- Jonathan Toews -- Richard Panik

Artemi Panarin -- Artem Anisimov -- Patrick Kane

Ryan Hartman -- Tanner Kero -- Marian Hossa

Dennis Rasmussen -- Marcus Kruger -- Andrew Desjardins

Duncan Keith -- Niklas Hjalmarsson

Michal Kempny -- Brent Seabrook

Brian Campbell -- Trevor van Riemsdyk

Scott Darling

Corey Crawford

Scratched: Jordin Tootoo, Vinnie Hinostroza

Injured: Michal Rozsival (lower body)

Sabres Projected Lineup

Justin Bailey -- Ryan O'Reilly -- Kyle Okposo

Evander Kane -- Jack Eichel -- Nicholas Baptiste

Marcus Foligno -- Evan Rodrigues -- Brian Gionta

Matt Moulson -- Nicolas Deslauriers -- Tyler Ennis

Jake McCabe -- Rasmus Ristolainen

Zach Bogosian -- Cody Franson

Josh Gorges -- Dmitry Kulikov

Robin Lehner

Anders Nilsson

Scratched: Justin Falk

Injured: Sam Reinhart (illness), Derek Grant (shoulder), Zemgus Girgensons (middle body), William Carrier (knee), Johan Larsson (wrist)

Chicago carries the puck into the zone while Buffalo dumps and chases.

Without question Chicago is overwhelmingly a better team. It was apparent that the overloaded and compacted schedule caught up with the team. Buffalo was an exhausted team with nothing left in the tank. The scheduling is an act of brutality against the players.

The Patrick Kane goal at the net was like a player toying with the other team. While he was dangling the puck the opposition was frozen with fright.

The Sabres have been on a tear in NHL 98'. 7 game winning streak. Lafontaine and Jason Dawe are really clicking. Jay McKee has found his scoring touch somehow and recorded a hat trick last night. Meanwhile Grosek is day to day with a bloody head and convulsions. The Dominator has been playing relatively sober in nets and is pretty unbeatable.

The Sabres have been on a tear in NHL 98'. 7 game winning streak. Lafontaine and Jason Dawe are really clicking. Jay McKee has found his scoring touch somehow and recorded a hat trick last night. Meanwhile Grosek is day to day with a bloody head and convulsions. The Dominator has been playing relatively sober in nets and is pretty unbeatable.

I remember hearing these stories about somebody being assigned to try to keep Dom sober as possible and out of trouble - and wonder how he could play so good being hungover all the time.