Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

@generalfanager

#Pens are #StanleyCupStanleyCup.png champs. Here's your 2016 NHL off-season schedule, starting Wednesday with the buy-out period:

CkzS8e1UUAAF9Cp.jpg

@BuffaloSabres

It's what you've been waiting for. 1f440.png Our full 2016-17 schedule! http://bufsabres.co/sked

#HereWeGoNow 2694.png

ClfVKb5WQAADmbJ.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love how the offseason is now interesting with this team. Some are big moves, others not so much, but Murray has definitely added some intrigue to the whole process. Each year he has pulled together some deals you never would have expected. We know what holes need to be filled with this team, now it's time to sit back and see how he goes about it this time.

I love how the offseason is now interesting with this team. Some are big moves, others not so much, but Murray has definitely added some intrigue to the whole process. Each year he has pulled together some deals you never would have expected. We know what holes need to be filled with this team, now it's time to sit back and see how he goes about it this time

The off-season will be very interesting for all teams. I really think with expansion looming, we can see a significant spike in number of trades

Copying my post from the old thread:

Well it's officially the off-season! Now it starts to get interesting. The draft really has me intrigued, I am excited about attending it. Especially with the expansion draft looming, it adds more to the thought process when it comes to trades. A draft pick is protected from the expansion draft, so do you try to trade Ennis or Girgensons for more picks knowing they most likely wouldn't be protected? Should be good, never a dull moment with GMTM!

The off-season will be very interesting for all teams. I really think with expansion looming, we can see a significant spike in number of trades

Copying my post from the old thread:

Well it's officially the off-season! Now it starts to get interesting. The draft really has me intrigued, I am excited about attending it. Especially with the expansion draft looming, it adds more to the thought process when it comes to trades. A draft pick is protected from the expansion draft, so do you try to trade Ennis or Girgensons for more picks knowing they most likely wouldn't be protected? Should be good, never a dull moment with GMTM!

What kind of trade value would Ennis have? You'd be selling low for sure.

I expect Girgensons and Pysyk to be more likely parts to move because they actually have value.

Some guy in Finland -- I got this off another board -- is claiming there is a big trade in the works with Edmonton that includes Samson.

Most think he's just pulling it out of his donkey. Eichel, ROR, Reinhart, and Risto ought to be our untouchables.

Pretty fluid draft boards after the top 3, so it could get crazy.

What kind of trade value would Ennis have? You'd be selling low for sure.

I expect Girgensons and Pysyk to be more likely parts to move because they actually have value.

Some guy in Finland -- I got this off another board -- is claiming there is a big trade in the works with Edmonton that includes Samson.

Most think he's just pulling it out of his donkey. Eichel, ROR, Reinhart, and Risto ought to be our untouchables.

Pretty fluid draft boards after the top 3, so it could get crazy.

Just throwing some names out that most likely will not be protected in the expansion draft. Ennis obviously wouldn't be a key piece in any deal, but could be a throw in. I kind of feel that GMTM will try to use draft picks to make moves though. But we've seen he's willing to deal, so anything in possible.

can trades be made now? My nephew says he hearing Sabres trying to trade for Satmkos rights , but i cant remember when you can start making trades. Not in the doc posted by 26

I thought that NHL trades after the deadline are allowed among teams that are out of the playoffs?

@Buccigross

Foxboro (Mass) Summer Hockey Pro League kicks off tonight. Yes @BuffaloSabres fans, Jimmy Vesey is on Jack Eichel's team.

@BuffNewsVogl

As expected, the Sabres have announced a free NHL Draft Fan Fest in Canalside for the first round June 24.

Huge Deal!

@NHLCanes

[NEWS] #Canes acquire Teuvo Teravainen and Bryan Bickell from Chicago. Details: http://n.carhur.com/1Uzlxc3

ClAMCbhWsAAkteO.jpg

@BuffaloSabres

1 of these prospects could be a Buffalo Sabre. We have the 8th overall pick. Baker's 8-10: http://bufsabres.co/QckTSn

Ck1ofw2WsAAb2AD.jpg

Would you like to see Nylander or Sergachev in Blue & Gold? They land #6 & #7 in Baker's 30 http://bufsabres.co/K74ylE

Ck6rFfTWkAQ9QM_.jpg

Size, skill, skating, intelligence.. See why scouts are raving about Pierre-Luc Dubois: http://bufsabres.co/1ClRdn

ClAeso0XEAAKBys.jpg