Sabres & NHL 2016-17 - Victor Antipin Signs One Year Deal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what we have to do... To stay in hunt... Beat the teams that need to be beaten. They aren't that far away and good either. Sens are only ahead by 3 games. But have three games in hand. 6 games is not impossible to catch second place! Just finish strong. Everybody below Habs in Atlantic blows.

Just finish strong!

I was intermittently watching the game. Every time I turned the channel the Sabres scored. I didn't see any scores in real time. For the parts of game that I watched it is obvious that Bailey is getting more confident the more he plays. I also like the play of Rodriques, Jack's college teammate. He is a pleasant surprise.

I was intermittently watching the game. Every time I turned the channel the Sabres scored. I didn't see any scores in real time. For the parts of game that I watched it is obvious that Bailey is getting more confident the more he plays. I also like the play of Rodriques, Jack's college teammate. He is a pleasant surprise.

I didn't watch @ all! Busy... I checked ESPN squinting thinking that they lost. WORKS EVERYTIME!

:D

That's what we have to do... To stay in hunt... Beat the teams that need to be beaten. They aren't that far away and good either. Sens are only ahead by 3 games. But have three games in hand. 6 games is not impossible to catch second place! Just finish strong. Everybody below Habs in Atlantic blows.

Just finish strong!

Ok

I didn't watch @ all! Busy... I checked ESPN squinting thinking that they lost. WORKS EVERYTIME!

It's clear you don't watch hockey....

You must have missed one absolutely boneheaded play from ERod than essentially sent Ottawa the other way on a breakaway. The post up thread about Lehner not wondering out of the crease reminded me of it.

It's amazing how one bad play has the potential to ruin everything.

You must have missed one absolutely boneheaded play from ERod than essentially sent Ottawa the other way on a breakaway. The post up thread about Lehner not wondering out of the crease reminded me of it.

It's amazing how one bad play has the potential to ruin everything.

I didn't see the almost catastrophic play. For a college player who was undrafted and signed as a free agent he has played beyond my expectations.

The one thing that aggravates me and it seems to bother Rob Ray who is involved in the broadcast is the over passing when the shot is there. Eichel and Reinhart at times prefer to make the pretty pass when a shot on net might be a better option.

When watching I seemed to be a jinx. So in the best interest of the team I don't watch them as much as I could. Out of loyalty I turn the dial. :D

So Toronto is the only other team in the Atlantic? And they far from blow....

Top 4 teams are clearly in the Metro. After Montreal's crazy 13-1 start or whatever they have been playing at the same pace as the Sabres. Maybe Julien will light a fire, but still doubt anyone from this division is a serious contender.

Three game homestand starts Thursday against a minor league team. Can't possibly screw that up, right?

This team is exhausted. That simple. This bye week crap in February is stupid. 11 games in nineteen days? Who the phuck came up with that? These guys are sick of hockey.

Most teams are in for a pretty rough schedule. Teams with games in hand obviously have to get those games in.

Top 4 teams are clearly in the Metro. After Montreal's crazy 13-1 start or whatever they have been playing at the same pace as the Sabres. Maybe Julien will light a fire, but still doubt anyone from this division is a serious contender.

Three game homestand starts Thursday against a minor league team. Can't possibly screw that up, right?

No question that the Metro is strong, but if everyone behind the Habs "blows" the Sabres wouldn't be where they are.

This team is exhausted. That simple. This bye week crap in February is stupid. 11 games in nineteen days? Who the phuck came up with that? These guys are sick of hockey.

The battering and bruising marathon that they are subjected to is the same marathon that every team is going through.

The union wanted to create a break for the players during the season. It may have sounded good in theory but in application it is brutal.

Most teams are in for a pretty rough schedule. Teams with games in hand obviously have to get those games in.

No question that the Metro is strong, but if everyone behind the Habs "blows" the Sabres wouldn't be where they are.

Maybe blows was a harsh word. Parity amongst the whole division does blow. Seems teams have a good game, then a bad game. It is amazing to see how close teams are to the top of the division AND to the bottom of the whole league. They have to do something with the crazy OT, SOs and point system.