OT - Bon Jovi/Direct TV

I know all of us Bills fans loathed Jon Bon Jovi because of his attempt to purchase the Bills and eventually move them to Toronto. Do Bills fans still dislike the guy? Personally, I can't stand him and can't stand seeing the guy on Direct TV commercials. Do other Bills fans still hold a grudge against Bon Jovi?

I know all of us Bills fans loathed Jon Bon Jovi because of his attempt to purchase the Bills and eventually move them to Toronto. Do Bills fans still dislike the guy? Personally, I can't stand him and can't stand seeing the guy on Direct TV commercials. Do other Bills fans still hold a grudge against Bon Jovi?

I never cared either way for his music but after his attempt to steal away the Bills he can drop dead.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

JBJ just wishes he had the power to turn back time to the days before he got his a$$ whipped by T-bucks Pegula.

Aside, I would note that I did love when they played living on a prayer late in games at the Ralph---before the ownership attempt.

The guy does a ton of charity work here in Jersey. For example he has restaurants where you pay by donation. If you homeless or hard up you can eat fior free. If you are more fortunate you can go there and leave a nice donation.

Moving the bills to Toronto was a jackass move , but is a lot of good about the guy . I am not a fan of the music.

Edited by baskingridgebillsfan

He obviously didn't care about me and what's important in my life - so I could not care less about him either.

Yep. I consider his music to be banal crap, but what bothers me most is the way he tried to convince the Buffalo fans that he didn't intend to move the team.

I've always respected him for having a great voice and for carving out a super-successful career.

I never held anything against him for trying to buy the Bills. It's his dream and he's chasing it. Good for him, I say.

I think the commercials are terrible, though.

The vitriol directed at JBJ is really pretty silly. The guy has a dream of owning an NFL franchise, and also has no ties to Buffalo, NY. Pretty much the only owner who could have saved the Bills in Buffalo is (are) the one who bought them.

Just be thankful for the Pegulas and let the hate go.