Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 2

Dont normally agree with proto ever

but

Yeah we need to know more here......a torn pec is a season ending injury

Perhaps, but there is no reason for the team to even suggest that publicly at this time. None at all. Contrary to popular opinion, we aren't privy to every little tidbit of information from One Bills Drive. Certain media idiots will roast them for being coy about it, but they don't understand it, either.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Camp today - Normally I wouldn't post anything about the 1st day of camp, but I thought some people would appreciate this. Aaron Williams, Tyrod Taylor, Robert Woods, Corey Graham, Preston Brown and James Wilder Jr all stayed about a half hour to an hour after camp ended to sign autographs. Corey Graham was having conversations with most of the fans while signing - really great guy. They were all very humble and seem to really appreciate everything that comes with being and NFL player.

I don't know that we'll get to the playoffs this year, but definitely am proud to be a Bills fan right now.

Went to Camp today - Normally I wouldn't post anything about the 1st day of camp, but I thought some people would appreciate this. Aaron Williams, Tyrod Taylor, Robert Woods, Corey Graham, Preston Brown and James Wilder Jr all stayed about a half hour to an hour after camp ended to sign autographs. Corey Graham was having conversations with most of the fans while signing - really great guy. They were all very humble and seem to really appreciate everything that comes with being and NFL player.

I don't know that we'll get to the playoffs this year, but definitely am proud to be a Bills fan right now.

Thank you for that :thumbsup:

Alright Astrobot, we're all waiting for you. :worthy:

saw a brand new ( plastic still on the seats Ferrari 488 gtb with Florida plates on it this morning walking into a local breakfast diner.

It's Training Camp time !!!

:thumbsup: thanks for the share !

Would there be blood with a torn pec? Bleeding makes it sound like an abrasion or something.

I believe Rex was speaking about the blood left after he and Rob beat up Manny for hurting himself pre-camp?

saw a brand new ( plastic still on the seats Ferrari 488 gtb with Florida plates on it this morning walking into a local breakfast diner.

It's Training Camp time !!!

:thumbsup: thanks for the share !

So your phone doesn't have a camera? Not that I've never seen 488 gtb, down here you can't swing a dead cat without hitting that kind of car.

Early to bed: Rex Ryan adds curfew, other changes to make Buffalo #Bills healthy http://trib.al/QV14evG #billsmafia

WGRZ's @AdamBenigni and @viccarucci discuss Tyrod Taylor on the first day of #BillsCamp: http://on.wgrz.com/2aGOZQ8

We're staying in Rochester for the foreseeable future, and I've retired so I'm planning on being there every day.

Great news! Love your breakdowns!

We're staying in Rochester for the foreseeable future, and I've retired so I'm planning on being there every day.

Fight the power

or be lazy and live in the past.

my kids laugh at me. glad i am a sense of humor for them. Daughter did take picture of Grandma and 18 month grandson near the 488.

we were laughing so hard because she accidentally was in front of a handicapped sign.

I have a hilarious Family !

looking forward to more reports from our excellent locals. Astro i am talking to you

Camp Highlight: Little Leaping Catch From Taylor (0:27)

Watch as wide receiver Greg Little lays out and makes a great backwards leaping catch on a throw from Tyrod Taylor.

Camp Highlight: Manuel TD Pass to Lewis (0:30)
Watch as quarterback EJ Manuel hooks up with wide receiver Dez Lewis for a nice touchdown over the middle.

Camp Highlight: Stephon Gilmore Interception (0:27)
Watch as cornerback Stephon Gilmore makes a nice over the shoulder catch for his first interception of training camp.

Top 3 things you need to know from day 1 at Bills Training Camp

tyrod-taylor-day-1-story.jpg

The news of note from opening day at Buffalo Bills Training Camp.

Bills Training Camp: Opening Day
tempmccoy-reed-7-30--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.

Check out photos from the first day of Bills Training Camp at St. John Fisher College.

Watch: White INT, Taylor and WR's with Chemistry (1:51)

John Murphy recaps Day 1 of Bills' Training Camp at St. John Fisher. CB Corey White with an INT, LeSean McCoy making plays, Tyrod Taylor and WR's building early chemistry.

or be lazy and live in the past.

my kids laugh at me. glad i am a sense of humor for them. Daughter did take picture of Grandma and 18 month grandson near the 488.

we were laughing so hard because she accidentally was in front of a handicapped sign.

I have a hilarious Family !

looking forward to more reports from our excellent locals. Astro i am talking to you

:lol:

Its good to be able to laugh at yourself. Sounds like you're a lucky man.

TE Charles Clay is getting stretched separately by a trainer and jogging off to side while team stretches.

Bills players reacting unfavorably (I'm a fun way) to the music selection during stretching. So, it changes, and they cheer.

Clay has his helmet on and now is playing catch with his position coach. So, seems fine.

Video: Players on "lists," M. Lawson, Karlos, Seantrel, Dowling, and Sammy doing footwork drills off to side

@tompelissero

Talked to Rex and he was 👍 about injury situation. "If we were playing the Super Bowl tomorrow, they'd probably all be out there." #Bills

That includes Sammy Watkins, who is coming off foot surgery. He has passed the #Bills' conditioning test, Rex said.

@tompelissero

Talked to Rex and he was 👍 about injury situation. "If we were playing the Super Bowl tomorrow, they'd probably all be out there." #Bills

That includes Sammy Watkins, who is coming off foot surgery. He has passed the #Bills' conditioning test, Rex said.

This pleases me

LeSean McCoy just did unspeakable things to Kevin Reddick. Beat him by 10 yards for an easy TD from Tyrod Taylor in a 1-on-1 drill.

Defensive front, especially Jerry Hughes, dominated first team period of #Bills camp. Guys flying into the backfield w ease.

#Bills WR Greg Little with a "WOW" grab for the 2nd straight practice.

Something I've wondered about training camps. Are players "locked down" for the duration or do they get some free time to have dinner in Pittsford, etc?

they do have some free time, and some days off. Edited by YoloinOhio