Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 2

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills Place two on Non-Football Injury List, four on Physically Unable to Perform List & four on Non

The Buffalo Bills today announced that the team has placed LB Manny Lawson and WR Kolby Listenbee on the Active/Non-Football Injury list.

The Buffalo Bills today announced that the team has placed LB Manny Lawson and WR Kolby Listenbee on the Active/Non-Football Injury list.

The team also announced that it has placed WR Marcus Easley, DE Shaq Lawson, WR Sammy Watkins and DT Kyle Williams on the Active/Physically Unable to Perform list.

In addition, the team has placed DT Marcell Dareus, DB Jonathan Dowling, T Seantrel Henderson and RB Karlos Williams on the Active/Non-Football Illness list.

Bills Place two on Non-Football Injury List, four on Physically Unable to Perform List & four on Non

The team also announced that it has placed WR Marcus Easley, DE Shaq Lawson, WR Sammy Watkins and DT Kyle Williams on the Active/Physically Unable to Perform list.

In addition, the team has placed DT Marcell Dareus, DB Jonathan Dowling, T Seantrel Henderson and RB Karlos Williams on the Active/Non-Football Illness list.

So Karlos is still fat. Any word on what landed Dareus on that list? And maybe I missed something, but what's the issue with Manny?

So Karlos is still fat. Any word on what landed Dareus on that list? And maybe I missed something, but what's the issue with Manny?

Something very minor on Dareus is what I have seen.

Manny suffered an upper body injury while working out just before reporting to SJF

Edited by 26CornerBlitz