Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 2

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm bored of NFLN training camp live, already. It's been Pats** updates, Giants updates, Cowboys updates, Broncos updates and Rams updates... For 3 days now.

I get it, they are the popular teams and Jimmy G is staring the first 4 games but Jesus move on!

Sounds like Darby getting worked.

@mikerodak

Ronald Darby getting targeted today. Overruns Robert Woods on catch down sideline; beaten by Greg Salas over...

Worried he might have an inflated sense of himself coming into camp. Hope Rex targets and goes at him, including exposing in preseason to make him the player we need him to be this year. A regression from Darby would not be good

Worried he might have an inflated sense of himself coming into camp. Hope Rex targets and goes at him, including exposing in preseason to make him the player we need him to be this year. A regression from Darby would not be good

maybe he's playing possum to get his buddy Gilmore's extension to the finish line :lol:

Well I'm bored of NFLN training camp live, already. It's been Pats** updates, Giants updates, Cowboys updates, Broncos updates and Rams updates... For 3 days now.

I get it, they are the popular teams and Jimmy G is staring the first 4 games but Jesus move on!

That's why I don't watch that :censored: I would rather watch grass grow.

From what I remember, I think Darby was meh/bad in camp and preseason last year also. Edited by The Wiz

is there a schedule anywhere of when the Bills will be on?

Last year they seemed to have a schedule and would go around to each team, I remember when they visited he Bills because they put up that TV set. This year it's just really really boring because it's the same story every single day. Who took the reps at QB in Pats** camp? What will the Giants look like under Ben McAdoo? How cool is it that the Rams are in LA? Are the Cowboys are going to dominate now that Tony Romo is back?

Maybe it's because it's so early? It'd be nice to just see more. It's not even that it's not the Bills, it's no other teams.

From what I remember, I think Darby was meh/bad in camp and preseason last year also.

he was really bad in preseason, can't remember how he looked in TC. But I agree, whatever they did to him last year to prepare him for the season, do that again.

I watched for a while yesterday, painful. And if you think that's bad watch a little of "Inside training camp, fantasy spotlight".

he was really bad in preseason, can't remember how he looked in TC. But I agree, whatever they did to him last year to prepare him for the season, do that again.

Yea I remember Rex (or one of the defensive coaches) saying something about intentionally putting him on an island during preseason.

Bills working kickoff return and Powell and Goodwin are the two main returners.

Cliffs notes from today: -Lots of offsides penalties -defense getting better of offense 7/7 -Little and Salas getting a lot more work at WR

By the way, Ragland has not looked out of place in coverage. But, been running a lot of zone with LB

Sal Capaccio@SalSports 11m

Jerry Hughes just destroyed Jim Dray on the edge. Had no chance.

Sal Capaccio@SalSports 2m

The fire drill alarm is going off here at St. John Fisher while team practices.