Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 2

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the QB question answered, the buzz is gone until the regular season begins.

Pretty much sums it up. I will say EJ looks much more comfortable knowing he's the #2 and there's no QB competition.

I was also watching Sammy on the turf field just doing some practice running and I would say his foot doesn't look to be bothering him. Should hopefully be back mid next week IMO.

Edited by The Wiz

Pretty much sums it up. I will say EJ looks much more comfortable knowing he's the #2 and there's no QB competition.

I was also watching Sammy on the turf field just doing some practice running and I would say his foot doesn't look to be bothering him. Should hopefully be back mid next week IMO.

Thanks Wiz !

he was really bad in preseason, can't remember how he looked in TC. But I agree, whatever they did to him last year to prepare him for the season, do that again.

I remember Darby getting a lot of praise in TC but looked bad in the preseason games.

Buffalo #Bills training camp: Sloppy, penalty-filled practice (10 observations from day 2) http://trib.al/KeGEaQ5 #billsmafia

I like the fact they took a picture of the tents overlooking the turf field when they were practicing on the grass field and there is no view from them.

Edited by The Wiz

Apparently but I still don't get it, given that the next quasi´-report (tweet) is that the injury isn't that serious.

Listen, I'm no doc, wish we had one of those around here. People are getting all verklempt about this. Wouldn't any muscle damage involve blood? I would assume that a strain would, a pull for sure, a tear certainly.

YOLO..we need chicken little

D-line jumped offsides 4 times in #Bills camp team drills & policy of pulling out offenders continued. At least 3 false starts for O-line.

If they keep pulling players out for penalties who will be left?