Bills Staying in Orchard Park? Buying Up Land Around...

Last week, a Buffalo Bills Fan Based site reported that the Buffalo Bills have bought land from multiple people around the Ralph. Some of the info was incorrect. I have kept this under wraps as no deal is complete until $$ have been exchanged. My sources have confirmed that this business transaction has taken place. What will become of this land .........

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the concept of a downtown stadium was exciting to me, I'll freely admit I'm also happy if a new stadium complex is built in OP and the tailgating tradition continues.

Without the volume and location the speculation is pretty speculative even by our standards

the packers are doing the same thing in green bay- tore down a ratty motel and some other eyesores and are partners in a new brewpub, retail, high end hotel should be partially open for this season

I think last week it was still kinda speculation. But now it's kind of official? Something like that.

Something like that. From what I hear, what will happen on this land will be pretty cool and you don't get cool unless you spend mucho dinero.