2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NFL_CFB

4-round #mockdraft (via @chad_reuter) #Browns' haul includes Garrett, Watson, Wilson + Peppers. See the full mock: http://on.nfl.com/fcjyMU

C44FE-aWcAIBDQn.jpg

10 BILLS

Mike Williams - WR, Clemson: How about Williams and Sammy Watkins, two Clemson guys, catching passes for the Bills?

44. Buffalo Bills: Desmond King, CB, Iowa

75. Buffalo Bills: Carl Lawson, OLB, Auburn

@NFL_CFB

4-round #mockdraft (via @chad_reuter) #Browns' haul includes Garrett, Watson, Wilson + Peppers. See the full mock: http://on.nfl.com/fcjyMU

C44FE-aWcAIBDQn.jpg

10 BILLS

Mike Williams - WR, Clemson: How about Williams and Sammy Watkins, two Clemson guys, catching passes for the Bills?

The Browns are about to be an interesting case study in tanking (not that they did it intentionally). They have boatloads of draft picks and cap space. It isn't very often (or ever) that teams are armed with that many assets to change their franchise.

Someone needs to talk me down from the Howard Wilson ledge...

I know he's raw, but the measurables and athleticism look legit, and I loved his game against Oklahoma.

Agreed--I could see him going anywhere in the 17-28 range. I think any of Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Houston, or Dallas would jump at a guy that can play box safety and slot corner.

Im with you on Wilson, depending on how high your talking, lol!

Looks really good in off coverages and has active eyes (see's the wr, qb and seems to get the big picture of the play infront of him). Athleticism is legit, well oiled swivel hips, and when he see's and decides he's going for it, he's moving on the play in a heartbeat, excellent change of direction and agility. Reminds me of Morris Claiborne in bump and run. Seems to trust his athleticism more than his technique, not always in phase in man and seems to like to stay within a radius of the receiver thinking he can make the play no matter what. I had him high on my watch list for next year and did not even know he declared. I worry about double moves and him "gambling" too much at the next level, but overall have not seen enough yet to really say for sure. I like him a lot, good ball skills. Ill have to get some more to watch, thanks for the heads up!! HIm and Douglas I like a lot as potential 2nd or 3rd round fits, both seem like late risers who could be great values after the 1st round. Edit: Is that some Marcus Peters I see in his game??

I'd be shocked if Budda makes it to 44 or out of the 1st round altogether myself.

Edited by P51

@NFL_CFB

C44FE-aWcAIBDQn.jpg

10 BILLS

I can live with Williams in the 1st, I like King in the 2nd, but give me Budda Baker all day long in 2nd, then Howard or Douglas at CB in the 3rd and im loving the draft, Lawson makes little sense to me.

10 - Mike Williams (WR - Clemson)

44 - Budda Baker (S - Washington)

75 - Howard Wilson (CB - Houston) Just for Bandito

Now that would be something to be excited about!!

Edited by P51

@NFL_CFB

C44FE-aWcAIBDQn.jpg

10 BILLS

I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY I'm taking Mike Williams over Corey Davis!! Davis is MORE DYNAMIC than Williams. 2nd rd is Safety. Also, don't sleep on Adoree Jackson in the 3rd. Jackson is another GAMEBREAKING player who can make plays at CB and the return game. Compared to Devin Hester. Bills need FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY I'm taking Mike Williams over Corey Davis!! Davis is MORE DYNAMIC than Williams. 2nd rd is Safety. Also, don't sleep on Adoree Jackson in the 3rd. Jackson is another GAMEBREAKING player who can make plays at CB and the return game. Compared to Devin Hester. Bills need FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

Yep, Davis is THE man. IMMEDIATE impact player

I can live with Williams in the 1st, but I like King, but Budda Baker all day long in 2nd, then Howard or Douglas at CB in the 3rd and im loving the draft, Lawson makes little sense to me.

10 - Mike Williams (WR - Clemson)

44 - Budda Baker (S - Washington)

75 - Howard Wilson (CB - Houston) Just for Bandito

Now that would be something to be excited about!!

Sign me up right now...seriously.

Yep, Davis is THE man. IMMEDIATE impact player

I agree with both of you with on Davis, personally I think he's the best WR in the draft, Williams wouldnt be the end of the world IMO. I agree with not sleeping on Jackson, but I dont think there is anyway he makes it out of the 2nd as his ability to help out in the return game will be a huge bonus in his favor. Very good in zone, but his ability in man is borderline awful with his back to the ball, he seems to lose all sense of direction and is technically raw, and peeks into the backfield too much causing him to lose his man. Footwork is inconsistent. Explosive and athletic clay for sure, could be developmental gold as a CB. Hester is a good comp, but IMO Jackson's ceiling as a CB is way higher than Hester's was a WR.

Sign me up right now...seriously.

While I would prefer C. Davis as well at 10 over M. Williams, im still cool with it myself.

If it were to happen; I got the first round :beer:

The Browns are about to be an interesting case study in tanking (not that they did it intentionally). They have boatloads of draft picks and cap space. It isn't very often (or ever) that teams are armed with that many assets to change their franchise.

I think what Podesta is doing is the most interesting story in the NFL in years. It's unique.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.