2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Most looking forward to seeing how Fournette looks, is he the next Trent Richardson? I was so high on him just last year but he worries me.

Same here. At one point I thought that he was the best running back in college or the pros. But, that kid has taken some punishment, some of it from Reuben Foster.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NFL

"... A big, athletic passer with comparable arm talent and movement skills [to Cam Newton]." http://on.nfl.com/XiZjHK (via @buckybrooks)

C56xVGUWYAAD-GI.jpg

@si_nfl

Why did top QB prospect Mitch Trubisky start for only one year in college? @jjones9 went to UNC to find out: http://on.si.com/2mP5wFu

C56zjRMWUAA4bD2.jpg

@nfldraftscout

C561GB2UoAAgtfo.jpg

Think Andrew Luck but more athletic, you know like Chad Kelly :D:D

(never heard of Snead, can trust the spread )

I try not to annoint guys off one year of play. He's also losing Juju, Rogers, Davis, McNamara, Banner, Wheeler, Mama. That's a lot of talent disappearing.

I'm curious to watch him next season. Will give a good insight into his pro transition, learning to play with and trust new targets.

I try not to annoint guys off one year of play. He's also losing Juju, Rogers, Davis, McNamara, Banner, Wheeler, Mama. That's a lot of talent disappearing.

I'm curious to watch him next season. Will give a good insight into his pro transition, learning to play with and trust new targets.

Good call on Dupre, I read a few sites today and they mostly agree on the fact that he should have stayed in school. Ehh maybe in the 5th!! I want some more LSU on this roster, Kyle is leaving soon!!

Good call on Dupre, I read a few sites today and they mostly agree on the fact that he should have stayed in school. Ehh maybe in the 5th!! I want some more LSU on this roster, Kyle is leaving soon!!

You want LSU? I'm good with Tre White or Pocic being added. If he tests well enough, I could buy Pocic at RT, dude is so long.

My only hope for LSU long-term is that Arden Key returns to the game. I love that man with a passion as hot as the sun.

You want LSU? I'm good with Tre White or Pocic being added. If he tests well enough, I could buy Pocic at RT, dude is so long.

My only hope for LSU long-term is that Arden Key returns to the game. I love that man with a passion as hot as the sun.

Good call on Pocic, his height works against him inside and he loses the little power he has when he gets high, which he does more than one would like, he's got experience up and down the line, G was where I had him, made all line calls for the Tigers and has good movement skills for a big guy, I like the idea of him at tackle as it might be more natural of a position for him, could slide back inside if it didn't work.

Key is a maniac, he is what "they" thought Dion Jordon could be. I really hope what ever is going on with him works itself out for the better, he's the best pass rusher I have seen at LSU and a hell of a football player. IMO he's every bit as good as Garrett and a top 5 lock next year, granted he is able to return.

playing a pro system puts him ahead of the game, plus USC just reloads on talent, he will have targets but as they say you never know.

playing a pro system puts him ahead of the game, plus USC just reloads on talent, he will have targets but as they say you never know.

I'll probably do some deep digging into him, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Luke Falk, Mason Rudolph, Lamar Jackson, Logan Woodside, Quinton Flowers over the summer.

I'm a sucker for "there's always next year" until I watch them :D

I'll probably do some deep digging into him, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Luke Falk, Mason Rudolph, Lamar Jackson, Logan Woodside, Quinton Flowers over the summer.

FWIW, Daniel Jeremiah said that Darnold has been the most talked about player at this combine. The buzz is certainly real at this point.

FWIW, Daniel Jeremiah said that Darnold has been the most talked about player at this combine. The buzz is certainly real at this point.

Three years ago around this time, Shawn Oakman was a bona fide 1st rounder to some. Hell, McShay's mock days after the last draft had Mitch Leidner in the first round.

I'd be "all in" on the kid if I thought it was warranted. From what I've seen, it's not something I buy. I understand it exists but that don't make it right. I'm the eternal optimist with QB's though so I'll give him ample chance to prove me wrong.

Three years ago around this time, Shawn Oakman was a bona fide 1st rounder to some. Hell, McShay's mock days after the last draft had Mitch Leidner in the first round.

I'd be "all in" on the kid if I thought it was warranted. From what I've seen, it's not something I buy. I understand it exists but that don't make it right. I'm the eternal optimist with QB's though so I'll give him ample chance to prove me wrong.

Oakman was he ultimate physical freak. He just couldn't play football. Darnold has the physical tools that previous USC QBs have lacked and certainly has that "it" factor that we look for. I'd be really surprised if he didn't stay near the top of the board if the scouting community is buzzing like this now. Next year's class should be strong (if everyone comes out).

Oakman was he ultimate physical freak. He just couldn't play football. Darnold has the physical tools that previous USC QBs have lacked and certainly has that "it" factor that we look for. I'd be really surprised if he didn't stay near the top of the board if the scouting community is buzzing like this now. Next year's class should be strong (if everyone comes out).

Biggest sticking point so far with Darnold is that throwing motion. It's Hogan/Bortles bad at times and those window throws in the NFL are picks if it doesn't tighten up.

I respect the fact that he does advanced things on the field from a mental standpoint but man, that **** has gotta change. As I said, he has time so I'll allow him that. I hope he does progress, the game needs as many top QB's at it can get so I don't have to pretend Kirk Cousins is good :D

Biggest sticking point so far with Darnold is that throwing motion. It's Hogan/Bortles bad at times and those window throws in the NFL are picks if it doesn't tighten up.

I respect the fact that he does advanced things on the field from a mental standpoint but man, that **** has gotta change. As I said, he has time so I'll allow him that. I hope he does progress, the game needs as many top QB's at it can get so I don't have to pretend Kirk Cousins is good :D

Like I have said, pocket passers are few and far between these days.

Running qbs like Tyrod are the future of the game, or so I think.

Hogan bad?!? I couldn't ever even consider that guy because of his stupid motion. I was secretly dreading the Bills drafting Hogan and passing him off as the "QB of the future" (felt the same way on Tyler Bray, and Pretty much the entire 2013 class). Let's call it Chad Kelly syndrome.

I think that the PAC is loaded at QB in 2017. It will be interesting to watch all of those guys compete (for those people that stay up that late).

Really like Allen too but his pocket awareness is bad, I saw him get blasted in the back a dozen times instead of stepping up but his arm is probably even better than Kelly's and a strong runner too.

heard it hear first boys :thumbsup:

throwing motion is overrated BS, so many guys try to "improve" their motion and all it does is make them worse. To me is a guy accurate and have zip, is all that is needed.

Like I have said, pocket passers are few and far between these days.

Running qbs like Tyrod are the future of the game, or so I think.

never going to happen, guys like that have brief success and then get figured out and then they are journeymen.

I'm not able to grab a GIF or video of my own at the moment but I saw this a little while back. This is prime "Bad Sam". Release point isn't that bad but that windup.......

https://twitter.com/NflDraft_KC/status/832677551394938880

you crack me up

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.