2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd rounder on my board.

I think he has the weakest arm of the 4.

Velocity looked good outside the numbers in the spandex Olympics, I have yet to watch any game stuff from him. I planned on doing it today but still have company. I trust your opinion but I'm going to give him a look. I didn't expect him to catch my attention from what I had read/heard previous to seeing him throw yesterday.

Where I have him graded as well. I could be tempted to trade back with him in mind though. If he was 21-22, I think he'd probably have a top-10 grade. I adore him.

The age thing has to factor in doesn't it? He is probably a 1 contract guy. To me that means top half of 2 rather than botttom half of 1.

I would not be surprised if he sneaked into the 1st on draft night though.

The age thing has to factor in doesn't it? He is probably a 1 contract guy. To me that means top half of 2 rather than botttom half of 1.

I would not be surprised if he sneaked into the 1st on draft night though.

Yeah, he's 29 at the end of his contract year. If he's a late 1st guy, he'll be 30 after the fifth-year option. The hope is that he's like an Andrew Whitworth, especially with the low mileage on him but that's not a given.

Kinda how I viewed Myles Jack. Average NFL career is what, 3.5 years? If I can get 4-5 good years moderately cheap at RT from Bolles, I'd be happy with a late-1st investment.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Yeah, he's 29 at the end of his contract year. If he's a late 1st guy, he'll be 30 after the fifth-year option. The hope is that he's like an Andrew Whitworth, especially with the low mileage on him but that's not a given.

Kinda how I viewed Myles Jack. Average NFL career is what, 3.5 years? If I can get 4-5 good years moderately cheap at RT from Bolles, I'd be happy with a late-1st investment.

BlokesandHoes is that you buddy?!?!?

ummmm..Errrrr

I meant I love boats and hoes

Favorite things in the world... After finger puppets of boats and possibly hoes

It's hard to beat a good finger puppet. :)

He's a great guy to have around, for sure!

Did we just become friends :P

If you know the secret finger puppet club handshake. :)

(After all this time, my emoji vocabulary consists of :) and :( so I'm at a disadvantage. With my college hoops board they are an option that is just right there!)

If you know the secret finger puppet club handshake. :)

(After all this time, my emoji vocabulary consists of :) and :( so I'm at a disadvantage. With my college hoops board they are an option that is just right there!)

An OG finger puppet master like yourself spotted me out of the Netherworld

Surely you sensed my keen finger puppetry from beyond :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.