2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

He said in that same post that QB was a smokescreen. They weren't interested in those guys at 10.

And that really makes sense. While I agree that we have to keep swinging to get a hit, there is still the question of how much to over-value the QB position. With all the evaluations, I really don't see any consensus picks in the top-10

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10: R1P10

CB MARSHON LATTIMORE

OHIO STATE

44: R2P12

LB ZACH CUNNINGHAM

VANDERBILT

75: R3P11

WR JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER

USC

156: R5P12

S DELANO HILL

MICHIGAN

171: R5P27

RB TJ LOGAN

NORTH CAROLINA

195: R6P11

OT CONOR MCDERMOTT

UCLA

Edited by YoloinOhio

Kiper just did his 'Grade-A 3 round mock'

Buffalo Bills

Round 1 (10): Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan
Round 2 (44): David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.)
Round 3 (75): Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington

Don't be shocked if Peppers goes this high. He's a tremendous athlete (4.46 40, 35½-inch vertical) and the best punt returner in this draft. Even after signing Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde, the Bills are far from settled at safety. And they don't have anyone on the roster like Peppers. The freakishly athletic Njoku isn't likely to make it to pick No. 44, but I have only two tight ends going before then. Charles Clay hasn't played up to the five-year deal he signed in 2015, and pass-catcher is a need. The Bills could also go receiver in the second round, but I'm giving them Kupp. He isn't a burner, running a 4.62 40 at the combine, but he's a playmaker who is one of the most NFL-ready wideouts in this draft.

:sick:

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Kiper just did his 'Grade-A 3 round mock'

Buffalo Bills

Round 1 (10): Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan

Round 2 (44): David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.)

Round 3 (75): Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington

Don't be shocked if Peppers goes this high. He's a tremendous athlete (4.46 40, 35½-inch vertical) and the best punt returner in this draft. Even after signing Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde, the Bills are far from settled at safety. And they don't have anyone on the roster like Peppers. The freakishly athletic Njoku isn't likely to make it to pick No. 44, but I have only two tight ends going before then. Charles Clay hasn't played up to the five-year deal he signed in 2015, and pass-catcher is a need. The Bills could also go receiver in the second round, but I'm giving them Kupp. He isn't a burner, running a 4.62 40 at the combine, but he's a playmaker who is one of the most NFL-ready wideouts in this draft.

:sick:

I really think the Bills will have to trade down and accumulate more picks in this draft. The QB talk is mainly for the Browns, Saints, and Cardinals below them. If one of them or all of them decide to trade ahead of the Bills for a QB, then better players will slide making our pick more valuable. This could allow the Bills to trade back and acquire better draft pick compensation fort he later rounds.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.