2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that he will be gone before the 5th (when I think we will take an RB).

His talent suggests so but that guy has taken a pounding (855 touches) in his 4 years. Lot of fresher bodies that might woo GM's.

Also missed a few games with hamstring issues. Adore him as a prospect though, 5th would be great value.

His talent suggests so but that guy has taken a pounding (855 touches) in his 4 years. Lot of fresher bodies that might woo GM's.

Also missed a few games with hamstring issues. Adore him as a prospect though, 5th would be great value.

quick start a rumor that he's an alcoholic (hammy injury)

Also draft Jabby Peppers, play him both ways... genius

ok, our Top 5 on our board: In order

1. Solomon Thomas- DE Stanford

2. Corey Davis- WR W. Mich

3. Marshon Lattimore- CB OS

4. OJ Howard - TE Bama

5. John Ross- WR Wash

Imo

Edited by Leroi

Davis and Ross will be there at #10. No need to smokescreen for them. Thomas will be gone, Lattimore probably gone, Howard might be, but I would guess he's available.

My understanding was that Lattimore is a skill set not prioritized in McDermott's system, btw.

I still hope you are wrong and that they are serious about a qb.

I also don't understand the use of Imo. If this is inside info, it's putatively factual, not an opinion.

Davis and Ross will be there at #10. No need to smokescreen for them. Thomas will be gone, Lattimore probably gone, Howard might be, but I would guess he's available.

My understanding was that Lattimore is a skill set not prioritized in McDermott's system, btw.

I also don't understand the use of Imo. If this is inside info, it's putatively factual, not an opinion.

Lattimore's skill set is rare and shut down corner ability. Very young and you get 5 years of rookie deal.

Did you say you hope Leroy is wrong.....Hahahaha

This place would go absolutely ballistic if they pick any of Davis/Ross/Lattimore after the Shaq/Ragland injuries last year.

Well, when I expressed skepticism last week, numerous long-time posters informed me he was legit.

He is...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/178001-the-1st-player-selected-by-the-bills-will-be/page-2?do=findComment&comment=3542315

Lattimore's skill set is rare and shut down corner ability. Very young and you get 5 years of rookie deal.

To me, this is the same old draft cb, replace cb cycle. Depresses me.

This place would go absolutely ballistic if they pick any of Davis/Ross/Lattimore after the Shaq/Ragland injuries last year.

He is...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/178001-the-1st-player-selected-by-the-bills-will-be/page-2?do=findComment&comment=3542315

Yes, I accepted what everyone was saying. I was explaining to the fella who was laughing at my post.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.