RD 6, Pick 192: WR Kolby Listenbee, TCU

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All these guys are wait and see. Can't get to excited over any pick until they prove themselves. I have gotten so high on the Bills in the past and been let down. Hope for the best and wait and see. Be interesting to hear what the "Experts" have to say about our draft.

You've been let down by our draft picks? What the heck would make you happy? Our picks have been fantastic.

In 2014 he was rated the second fastest player in CFB by the NFL.

In 2015 he was rated #1.

His standing long jump was 129 inches vs. Goodwin at 132, but Listenbee is 200#.

Could be an interesting option on ST with that kind of size and speed.

Listenbee is very fast... Still, 6'0" is just too damn small for what we're trying to do.... Roman, -Whaley, are the both of you completely blind? Size matters at WR.... Fitz is garbage. -Yet he had a career season with a 6'5" long-armed WR who could wrangle-in his high and off-target passes... EXCELLENT DRAFT. -Still, you guys won't get squat without a big-target WR for your shaky QB's

Listenbee is very fast... Still, 6'0" is just too damn small for what we're trying to do.... Roman, -Whaley, are the both of you completely blind? Size matters at WR.... Fitz is garbage. -Yet he had a career season with a 6'5" long-armed WR who could wrangle-in his high and off-target passes... EXCELLENT DRAFT. -Still, you guys won't get squat without a big-target WR for your shaky QB's

Charles Clay?

Tyrod and the offense were pretty good last year.

But he is playing with long balled Tyrod, not "wish i could throw past the 1st down market Fitz". Bills Rec dont need to high point the ball. they just need to catch up to it.

Edited by 3rdand12

Charles Clay?

Tyrod and the offense were pretty good last year.

You mean the guy who torched the league for a whopping 528 Yards last season? -No thanks..

The ball needs to get downfied to a pair of willing and able hands.. Tyrod and Cardale both have the distance... What they don't have is the ability to reel in 50/50 balls should that situation arise... We need that... IMO, making these types of completions is what puts us over the top in the AFCE.

But he is playing with long balled Tyrod, not "wish i could throw past the 1st down market Fitz". Bills Rec dont need to high point the ball. they just need to catch up to it.

At least from all-athletics, Listenbee is faster than Goodwin. Same 60 m indoor time 6.67, Listenbee has run a 10.03 wind aided 100 + a 20.6 200. Goodwin's best times are 100 m 10.24 wa, 200 21.24 wa. In college the rub was he had to wait for the ball, not sure that will be the case with TT. Sounds like he's very fast when he gets to top speed, his 60 to 100 time is close to Justin Gatlin, currently world #1.

At least from all-athletics, Listenbee is faster than Goodwin. Same 60 m indoor time 6.67, Listenbee has run a 10.03 wind aided 100 + a 20.6 200. Goodwin's best times are 100 m 10.24 wa, 200 21.24 wa. In college the rub was he had to wait for the ball, not sure that will be the case with TT. Sounds like he's very fast when he gets to top speed, his 60 to 100 time is close to Justin Gatlin, currently world #1.

Geez, thats some nice hype for the Kid! Thanks Bear :)

Lets hope he gets nicely Coached up by Lal and finds a spot as a Rec.

The sooner the better. #34 mentioned about the ball being tossed as to be out of the catch radius. I think TT has a very nice touch on the deep ones. And and if guys can get over the coverage, you just correct your speed and angle for him, not battle the DB so much.

Thanks for the details!

IF Cardale develops this kid will never outrun his passes even though hes fast as !@#$. Those two could be a match made in heaven. Throw it up Cardale.

lets give tyrod his shot first please ; )

FWIW, the guys on NFLN said that not only is he fast, but that's he's good at tracking the ball in the air, so there's that.

Still, I don't know him personally, so Bust. :D

oh he has bust written all over him.

I never heard of the kid, but, i am a die hard Bills fan