2016 Draft Round 1

So, how are we any better with Lawson than we were last year? We saved money and replaced Mario. Too many other needs to make this pick

Wasn't one of those needs to replace Mario?

And wasn't the Mario money necessary to sign RI, tag Glenn, etc?

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how are we any better with Lawson than we were last year? We saved money and replaced Mario. Too many other needs to make this pick

Anyone registering a pulse is an upgrade over Mario Joe Hobert from last year.

LB and DE were our two biggest needs and we got the BPA at a position of need to boot.

GO BILLS!!!

This doesn't even make sense. One uses the line, "too many other needs to make this pick" when a team makes a pick at a position that is already strong. The Bills used the pick on a position of need and selected a guy most didn't see still being on the board at 19. Who knows if he pans out, but right now there's not much to criticize.

Anyone registering a pulse is an upgrade over Mario Joe Hobert from last year.

LB and DE were our two biggest needs and we got the BPA at a position of need to boot.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't know how you can question Mario's effort, some tiny RBs are pretty OK at blocking.

The way this first round went I would be trying to trade next years firsts for an early 2nd and some other picks. So much talent left on the board, this draft could really be franchise altering with a few more selections.

i like this thought process. Not sure what you would be able to get but offering your 1st next year for a 2nd, 3rd and something more??? Not sure how that would add up but could be worth it.

Could get Reed, Ragland to go along with Lawson and then if Jack falls cause of injury maybe even have a shot at him in the 3rd