2016 Draft Round 1

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this thought process. Not sure what you would be able to get but offering your 1st next year for a 2nd, 3rd and something more??? Not sure how that would add up but could be worth it.

Could get Reed, Ragland to go along with Lawson and then if Jack falls cause of injury maybe even have a shot at him in the 3rd

Yeah I'm feeling way to good to go off crunching draft position numbers but I'm sure it would look something like an early 2nd and a 3rd, early 2nd 4th and 5th. Lots of impact players that would fit in Buffalo are going to be sitting out there heading into tomorrow. Wow, some big reaches in the first and some injury concerns that have really messed up the board and made teams panic imo.

Yeah I'm feeling way to good to go off crunching draft position numbers but I'm sure it would look something like an early 2nd and a 3rd, early 2nd 4th and 5th. Lots of impact players that would fit in Buffalo are going to be sitting out there heading into tomorrow. Wow, some big reaches in the first and some injury concerns that have really messed up the board and made teams panic imo.

id bet you could swing a 2nd and 3rd early. If that was the case I like my thought process. Reed, Billings, Knemdicheieeieieieie, Jack could all be available at those picks. Could turn this defense around in 1 offseason

It just occurred to me that Lawson could be the new Williams. Any more Lawsons in this draft?

I think Tommy Lawson is the MTSU punter and Bill Lawson is a draft eligible backup guard from Bowling Green. He only played 3 snaps let year though....because he sucks.