Driskel. He's the one.

As a Gator fan I can tell you that Jeff Driskel is not an NFL QB. He wasn't even a solid SEC QB. He has the tools, and he does very well in practice situations, but on game day, he just can't get it done. He doesn't know how to read defenses and make reads on the fly. He really just falls apart when things don't go as planned.

The Gators' coaching while he was there wasn't ideal, and he had to deal with some injuries which hurt his development, but every time he got his chance to play he underwhelmed.

I've said on a few occasions that I am surprised to have liked Driskell this year. I thought at Florida he was one of the worst players that I ever saw. The light seemed to go on at LA Tech; he played really well. He was a very highly-touted recruit and has the physical tools. I would be okay with him VERY LATE or as an UDFA.

Just watched his highlight reel. I think he's the one. He's fast, has a big arm, and fought through some tough times to get where he is. 4th round, 2nd pick.

I haven't trusted our 4th round ability since we missed out on Casety Matthews.

LOL. Jeff Driskel is terrible. He can't play. Ask any Gator fan.

I had to stop watching them a couple years ago because of how frustrating his play was. EASY PASS. (Which, actually wasn't so easy for him) Edited by sodbuster

He's just okay. Somebody will draft him but it won't be the Bills. He needs to much development and the Bills don't have the time to invest in a guy that will be a career backup or 3rd string clipboard holder.

It is impossible for anyone to say he is the one. There are 31 other teams and over 100 picks before the Bills choose in the 4th round. You can say you like the kid and hope the Bills have a shot at selecting him but to say he is the "one". It's hard enough for people to get the first pick correct, let alone a QB in the 4th round. By the way, my guess is we get Robert Nkemdiche at the 19th pick but it is a total crap shoot.

I thought this was a statement about an upcoming wedding that was going to have an open bar and everyone on the board was invited. I'm sorely disappointed that you're not getting married to this gentleman and that there will be no open bar.

There's at least a dozen quarterbacks that are better prospects than this kid. ZERO chance he's a fourth round pick. There, I said it. There are 6-7 QB's that could be drafted by the end of the 4th round and another 6-7 prospects better than Driskel. That's just the simple reality of the situation. Sounds more to me like the OP is a Florida homer.

I've said on a few occasions that I am surprised to have liked Driskell this year. I thought at Florida he was one of the worst players that I ever saw. The light seemed to go on at LA Tech; he played really well. He was a very highly-touted recruit and has the physical tools. I would be okay with him VERY LATE or as an UDFA.

Not sure what light you saw but I was at the Southern Miss game where he had 7 turnovers. 4 picks and 3 fumbles lost.